• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wimg

• RMN

• amberleadavis

• Last Knight

Miz Black Crow

This is both exciting and entertaining. For my own part, I'm highly amused in that I managed to homebrew a mix that resembles both Dumas Tulipe Noir and Caran D'Ache Storm (or at least the internet things I've seen; I've used neither ink in my pens). It turns out 0.7mL of Lexington Grey to 0.2mL of Private Reserve Plum forms a beautiful shading dusky purple. I'll have to post something about that in Ink Mixes.

At any rate, I'm excited about the possibility of buying a bottle of the FPN Dumas Tulipe. Although.... does anyone have a sample of it that they'd care to swap? If so, please PM me....

Pens: TWSBI Diamond 580-AL (M), TWSBI Eco (M)

Lamy Safari { Vista (M); Charcoal (M); Charcoal (1.1mm SI)},

Noodler's Ahab (Cardinal Darkness, Blue Poseidon Pearl, Clear Demo, King Philip Purple Demo)

Retro 51 Tornado EXT in Lincoln (copper) (M)

Inks: Noodler's: 54th Massachusetts, Apache Sunset, Red Black, BSiARIcelandic Minty Bathwater, Lexington Grey, Liberty's Elysium, Old Manhattan Blackest Black

"an' it harm none, | Primum Non Nocere | do what ye will."
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/carrieh/l.png

• 3 weeks later...

I just gotten my bottle of Starry Night and Damas....(too small text) now I'm waiting on my fpn pen so I can ink that up with FPN ink.

#Nope

I just gotten my bottle of Starry Night and Damas....(too small text) now I'm waiting on my fpn pen so I can ink that up with FPN ink.

So... the inks are available and going out? :huh:
nascentcowboy

So... the inks are available and going out? :huh:

No. I checked the fpn marketplace under the heading inks. They are not showing to be available to purchase. If I understood correctly, the inks will be sold through the marketplace this time.

Anyone with other info?

Carl

No. I checked the fpn marketplace under the heading inks. They are not showing to be available to purchase. If I understood correctly, the inks will be sold through the marketplace this time.

Anyone with other info?

Carl

Yeah, I've been keeping an eye on that... but I've seen several posts from Amber, saying they're available, and now this post from a donor saying he has bottles in hand. =/ Kinda curious here.

If I remember correctly.. you click on the "Support FPN" Tab... and then select FPN Inks.

They are there for purchase.

C.

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

If I remember correctly.. you click on the "Support FPN" Tab... and then select FPN Inks.

They are there for purchase.

The category is there, but it is empty.

The category is there, but it is empty.

Oh yeah.... I think is something about having small stock and giving first dibs to the FPN supporters.

I am sure they are getting more stock for everyone. Please don't take my info as absolute truth. I am not part of the Admin team. Just sharing the little info I know.

C.

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

Oh yeah.... I think is something about having small stock and giving first dibs to the FPN supporters.

I am sure they are getting more stock for everyone. Please don't take my info as absolute truth. I am not part of the Admin team. Just sharing the little info I know.

I appreciate you sharing the info you have - I have only been following this thread about the inks so without an announcement from the powers-that-be I wouldn't have known where to look. :)

C.

This makes sense.

We're also still configuring our store, and the current donors are effectively our testers :).

We should get an update very soon, a fresh batch of VGSNB has been shipped to us :).

Warm regards, WIm

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

HollyGolightly

Trying to figure out which ones to get... must dig through the forums and find some reviews today!

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/100/54b/563/resized/all-the-things-meme-generator-fpn-inks-buy-all-the-things-a633d0.jpg

- The poster formerly known as HollyGolightly

Post some more pictures, please, you people who know how to make them! They're delightful.

Iris

My avatar is a painting by Ilya Mashkov (1881-1944): Self-Portrait; 1911, which I photographed in the New Tretyakov Gallery in Moscow.

Nonono! Not joking! Serious!

Iris

My avatar is a painting by Ilya Mashkov (1881-1944): Self-Portrait; 1911, which I photographed in the New Tretyakov Gallery in Moscow.