Fpn Inks - Good News!

wimg

Dearest Members and Visitors of Our Little Fountain Pen Nut House on the Digital Prairie,

Some good news for those of you who wanted more of our inks: they will be back!

fpn_1353683490__fpnink_gmb_label_t.jpg

fpn_1353683503__fpnink_dtn_label_t.jpg

fpn_1353683515__fpnink_vgsnb_label_t.jpg

An exact ETA we cannot give yet, and we will also set up a proper store for our inks, but they will return.

And who knows, we may even start creating another ink :).

Warm regards, Wim

on behalf of the FPN Moderator and Admin Team

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wimg

• RMN

• amberleadavis

• Last Knight

TskTskTsk.... you ARE spoiling the members, Wimg......

Next they'll be wanting another LE pen........

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

That's very cool. And congratulations to those who created these.

I would def. keep my eyes open for some Galileo brown, but alas regular Noodler's is already very hard to find in this region....

Nonetheless, I'm happy about this.

This is cool. :)

"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be." -- Kurt Vonnegut, Mother Night

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

Wow! I'm in!!! And so begins my addiction to collecting and using inks...

Now to locate some vintage skrip and quink...

So, where do we sign up?

Like I really need even more ink.... :wallbash:

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

Nice to read pleasant news on a sad day.I look forward to acquiring a bottle of Starry Night.

Wow! I'm in!!! And so begins my addiction to collecting and using inks...

Now to locate some vintage skrip and quink...

So, where do we sign up?

Like I really need even more ink.... :wallbash:

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

Bear in mind, that this is an announcement of things to come...

Inks are ordered, have to be custom made, then delivered to the FPN warehouses in Tumbuktu (or somewhere like that)

AND the FPN store will have to be implemented, both in terms of software as in people and materials....

As soon as that is ready: you're free to go wild...

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

I'm rather interested in the Galileo Manuscript Brown and the Van Gough Starry Night but most of the reviews here don't have pictures anymore (I'm guessing it's because the posts themselves are years old) :(

"I have nixed all Noodler's inks in large part because of their feel, but also their behavior, etc. When I put Iroshizuku or Sailor ink into my pens, it's like the ink, pen, and paper are having a 3-some with smooth 'n sultry 70's jazz playing in the background." ~ Betweenthelines

A tiny sample bought from ebay that I stupidly knocked over and lost most of. Test was done by mopping up spill and dipping pen nib in aforementioned spill.

Delighted that this may well see the light of day again (and that I'm being given another sample soon :) )

http://www.taskyprianou.com/fpn_starry_night_swatch.jpg

Dumas Tulipe Noire

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

I sent an ink order on Dec 4, 2014 and never heard from anyone. Is that order still valid and will be filled from the upcoming supply, or do I need to reorder?