Where To Buy Kaweco & Twsbi & Monteverde In India?

mehandiratta

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mehandiratta

• manp

• rohit1974

• m vajrpani

15.93 USD with 10% discount by applying code of sbrebrown...

cost you aroun 970 indian rupees plus shipping of 4 usd....

thats still way cheaper///

Edited by mehandiratta

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

You are correct. I checked the prices in euro and mistook it as gbp. Euro is about 70 Inr now. My fingers are etching to place the order. It's matter of time now.

• 4 months later...

Hey Vaibhav,

You can try ThePenWorld.com
Both Monteverde & TWSBI are available here with free shipping and COD :)
-Aditya

Electric cars & bikes on weekdays and fountain pens on the weekends :)

• 3 months later...

Hi friends. I recently visited Penz Solutions (Gurgaon) at the recommendation of a friend of mine. I was simply floored to see the enormous collection of exclusive writing instruments they have. You will find a wide variety of pens by DELTA, Pelikan, Porsche Design, Conway Stewart, ONOTO, Omas, Visconti, Cross, Kaweco, Faber Castell, GvFC, etc. at their store. They have an office in Delhi as well. I am sharing the coordinates of their store for the benefit of all fellow connoisseurs:

​Penz Solutions

G-10 (Ground Floor), "CENTRAL PLAZA", Golf Course Road, Sector-53, Gurgaon. Ph: 0124-2572454/2571535

• 1 month later...

I recently visited India and discovered Kaweco Pens officially selling in India through an Indian distributor. The pens are available on Flipkart but you can buy them a bit cheaper on the Kaweco India website.

www.kaweco-pen.in

• 2 months later...

All the three brands are availble on www.thepenworld.com
Fontoplumo might still make more sense for the bigger orders...

• 3 weeks later...

Kaweco is now available in India also. Link

There is flat 25% sale which is going on main website right now.

popup.jpg?w=1000

Promo Code is KAWECOPEN

vaibhav mehandiratta

lovely bro.. was waiting for it

"Friendship is the purest love. It is the highest form of Love where nothing is asked for, no condition, where one simply enjoys giving.”
- Osho

• 4 weeks later...

I am going to buy from fontoplumo.nl. Could you tell me the Shipping time. Did you order with shipment with tracking or without tracking.

I am going to buy from fontoplumo.nl. Could you tell me the Shipping time. Did you order with shipment with tracking or without tracking.

i did without tracking once... nd it reached within 2 weeks...

but i wont advice u ..as there is a risk of packet getting lost...

vaibhav mehandiratta

I had ordered once without tracking. It never reached me. I had to pay for Tracked shipping again and Fontoplumo sent me the pens free. This time I got it in 10 days time. Go for tracked delivery.