Where To Buy Kaweco & Twsbi & Monteverde In India?

mehandiratta

Hello Fellow FPN users

I want to know where can i buy Kaweco & TWSBI pens in India, especially in Delhi or Mumbai....??

Any help will be really appreciated....?

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mehandiratta

• manp

• rohit1974

• m vajrpani

You can find some Monteverde pens at Oxford book store- but better call and ask before visiting a particular store. No idea about Kaweco and Twsbi.

You can find some Monteverde pens at Oxford book store- but better call and ask before visiting a particular store. No idea about Kaweco and Twsbi.

thank you

vaibhav mehandiratta

twsbi available at shukla pen mart fort mumbai

check out the popular websites ebay flipkart etc

Edited by maverink

Pilot custom heritage 74 all nibs, 742 Fa and PO nibs, 823 F 92 F,M, 3776 FM,EF,1911F

And all indian pens

Hi

You can get TWSBI and Monteverde at Manoj Pen mart at Fort, Mumbai. Also check out www.pensavenue.com for TWSBI pens in case you haven't yet.

Personally, I think the prices are slightly on the higher side compared to international street prices, but considering the convenience, I think it is acceptable. But YMMV.

No affiliation with either of the merchants, just have purchased from them and happy with the service.

Cheers

Sudhir

Fountain pen geek, bibliophile, aspiring audiophile.

Love Single Malt, Coffee, Beer.

Corporate slave by day.

Pursuing Inner Peace.

Slytherin, INTJ.

Follow me on Instagram @thepenperson

Follow me on Twitter @thepenperson

For online purchase Pensavenue is good. Though i purchase only inks from it.

At one time i wanted to buy FPs like Kaweco & Twsbi & Monteverde. However my "resesrch" led to finding that Twsbi nibs are supplied by Jowo and and Monteverde models are sourced from China and only rebranded. Besides if u read the reviews of monteverde on amazon.com they are not particularly encouraging. In comparison to Monteverdi the Oliver F27 looks much promising

I put my savings to test

Lamy & Pilot FPs the Best

No more I even think of the rest

(Preference Fine and Extra Fine Nibs)

Pen is meant for writing - not for looking :-)

For online purchase Pensavenue is good. Though i purchase only inks from it.

At one time i wanted to buy FPs like Kaweco & Twsbi & Monteverde. However my "resesrch" led to finding that Twsbi nibs are supplied by Jowo and and Monteverde models are sourced from China and only rebranded. Besides if u read the reviews of monteverde on amazon.com they are not particularly encouraging. In comparison to Monteverdi the Oliver F27 looks much promising

thanks for guidance...

i have just procured one oliver f 27 from mr. subramaniam.. however i am still in awe of kaweco lilliput....

vaibhav mehandiratta

well i got a few kaweco sports from flipkart before it got out of stock.

you can also check out the website for twsbi pens

thewritingdesk.co.uk

thay have very good reputation here in fpn

Pilot custom heritage 74 all nibs, 742 Fa and PO nibs, 823 F 92 F,M, 3776 FM,EF,1911F

And all indian pens

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Try makoba.com and call them They have some pens not listed in the catalogue. Monteverde is also available at Deccan Pen House in Hyderabad.

Vijay

Just rcvd the massage form a guy named Anuj Poddar when i sent a mail to kaweco people and following is the conversation

"Dear Vaibhav:

I am pleased to inform you that we have only recently taken on the distribution of all KAWECO products in India.

We shall be bringing in our first shipment of product some time in March 2015 and at the time the pens and accessories will be available at leading stores in India.

In the meantime, should you require further information, do feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,

Anuj Poddar

AMBALIKA COMMERCE PVT LTD

7C MIDDLETON STREET

KOLKATA 700 071

WEST BENGAL, INDIA "

Hoping they come up with good prices...

vaibhav mehandiratta

• 2 weeks later...

For Kaweco - Try Penz Solutions NCR. They were the earlier distributors and might have some left. Negotiate for a 10-15% discount.

For Monteverde - Livtek India(http://www.livtekindia.com) are the distributors. Negotiate for a 30% discount on all monteverde items.

• 1 month later...

pensavenue - a reliable site they have 540,580 as well as vac 700

wait for the end of season sale in march

Even sales.. Will be like what maximum 50 % off... Then also the prices will be just equal to international mrp

vaibhav mehandiratta

The pensavenue sale is on. On TWSBI only 25 % off.

that's the max i have seen them give on twsbi in the past too

• 3 months later...

Just rcvd the massage form a guy named Anuj Poddar when i sent a mail to kaweco people and following is the conversation

"Dear Vaibhav:

I am pleased to inform you that we have only recently taken on the distribution of all KAWECO products in India.

We shall be bringing in our first shipment of product some time in March 2015 and at the time the pens and accessories will be available at leading stores in India.

In the meantime, should you require further information, do feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,

Anuj Poddar

AMBALIKA COMMERCE PVT LTD

7C MIDDLETON STREET

KOLKATA 700 071

WEST BENGAL, INDIA "

Hoping they come up with good prices...

Mr.Poddar's online shop http://www.kaweco-pen.in/ is open since last couple of weeks.

Mr.Poddar's online shop http://www.kaweco-pen.in/ is open since last couple of weeks.

yes saw that few days back...

prices are on higher side as compared to international prices... as usual....

vaibhav mehandiratta

And the choice of colours and nibs are limited too.

i ordered from fontoplumo.nl and it still worked out to be much cheaper after paying shipping....

kaweco sport just costed me around only 970 bucks...

vaibhav mehandiratta