Has Anyone Heard Of Henry Simpole 2015

RMN

Here's that Waterman Patrician that Henry has recently worked his magic on. I'll let him provide the commentary on what he had to do to this pen.

it should be obvious but "Before" on the left and "After" on the right! :lol:

fpn_1423661884__henrypatrician01-2.jpg

fpn_1423661952__henrypatrician02.jpg

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Truffle Finder

• esterbex

• Ghost Plane

• billydo

Many thanks Neal, for doing the photography once again!

There is really very little that I can say about this except of course that the 'after' picture shows that the new clip has been fitted!

Also, that the black hard rubber parts of the pen had been restored to make them 'blacker' than they were! But what is not so apparent is that the colour was marginally improved although it is not an obvious improvement judging by the photographs! That is no reflection on the quality of your images Neal!

It is a lovely rare pen to behold!

Truffle Finder. :) :D

It's clear there is more lustre to especially the blue parts..

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

Hi everyone!

I've been lurking and reading while I return to my usual mode of pen person..........and just have to tell Henry and Neal that I am so jealous of that Patrician!!! What a great job Henry, and as always Neal, your photography is perfect.

Huge hugs to all!!!!

Each day is the start of the rest of your life!

Make it count!!!

Hi everyone!

I've been lurking and reading while I return to my usual mode of pen person..........and just have to tell Henry and Neal that I am so jealous of that Patrician!!! What a great job Henry, and as always Neal, your photography is perfect.

Huge hugs to all!!!!

Well thank you Chris! Good to see you back on here again, it's been too long... :thumbup:

Just to give an update on my day at my booth at Portobello on Saturday, it was rather a slow day.

Over the course of the day, I sold three [vintage] pens, One Conway Stewart Cracked Ice pen, a Cross Fountain pen and Ball-point pen set, and a Parker 51, with a medium nib.

Thankfully, I was offered a couple of older pens, a small Lapis Blue Parker Duofold Junior pen, and a lovely Parker Moderne Pen, in a bronze and black and blue, and cream swirly pattern. Hopefully, both will be restored by next Saturday.

Thankfully, the weather Gods looked down on me kindly, and the sporadic rain spells missed me while I walked to and from the stations! So, all in all, it wasn't a bad day, really!

Truffle Finder. :) :excl:

Well dang! Who knew Henry had so many hunky customers?

Might have to make a pilgrimage some day and browse the browsers.

Well dang! Who knew Henry had so many hunky customers?

Might have to make a pilgrimage some day and browse the browsers.

Road Trip? I bet Geoffrey Chaucer never imagine this kind of pilgrimage, Enjoy browsing the browsers indeed :wub:

Ea Alis Volat Propiis, per/Repletus Fontis Calamus!
She Flies by Her Own Wings, with filled Fountain Pen

Delta DolceVita, F-C Intrinsic 02, Pelikan M800 red/black striation, Bexley ATB Strawberry Swirl, Red Jinhao 159, Platinum 3776 Bourgogne. :wub:

Wasn't it Chaucer's Miller's Tale that went a bit raunchy? "Whan Aprile's shoeurs springen..."

"And surely she had a lecherous eye;...." Might be the cleanest line, seems as if there is much which would make 50 Shade of Grey seem tame. My favorite has always been the Wife of Bath.

Delta DolceVita, F-C Intrinsic 02, Pelikan M800 red/black striation, Bexley ATB Strawberry Swirl, Red Jinhao 159, Platinum 3776 Bourgogne. :wub:

Now ladies! No molestation of Simpole fans will be tolerated....but appreciation of supplied eye candies is encouraged! ;)

Truffle, me fears ye might need the longjohns next week....frozen precip is creeping into the forecast.... :(

God is seldom early, never late, and always on time.

~~Larry Brown

Now ladies! No molestation of Simpole fans will be tolerated....but appreciation of supplied eye candies is encouraged! ;)

Truffle, me fears ye might need the longjohns next week....frozen precip is creeping into the forecast.... :(

We are already there at the moment. The ice and snow have melted, the temperature is headed for single digits. :huh: Now what were you saying about Simpole's fan? :lticaptd:

We are already there at the moment. The ice and snow have melted, the temperature is headed for single digits. :huh: Now what were you saying about Simpole's fan? :lticaptd:

Seeing as how GP is on the same plane....I will bring forth the dreaded comfy chair as punishment.... :o

God is seldom early, never late, and always on time.

~~Larry Brown

:) Sitting down now.

Despite my living and working [in a previous life!] for a few years in Bedford town, I suppose I ought to know a little of what has been referred to on this thread, but I really haven't got a clue what you'all have been talking about! :wacko: :blush:

Still, "whatever floats your boat!" I suppose!

John Bunyan is a bit too early for me, can we have more references to Monty Python................... that's more my cup of tea!!!

Truffle Finder. :) :D :lol: :excl:

"And surely she had a lecherous eye;...." Might be the cleanest line, seems as if there is much which would make 50 Shade of Grey seem tame. My favorite has always been the Wife of Bath.

I'm with you there, love the Wife of Bath's tale....'Shades of Grey' pales to white!

Long live Chaucer