Lokoenjopon… Any Experience?

daoud62

Hello friends,

I have been following some of the offerings recently from ebay seller Lokoenjopon (yes, spelled that way). I have placed several bids on several different items with him, and invariably there have been bid retractions.

The last experience is even more curious: there is a Sailor pen that was up for auction several weeks ago for auction again…I guess he has more than one in stock. There have so far been two bid retractions on this one, and I am again the high bidder. One of the retractions was by someone with no rating. Zero.

I am beginning to get suspicious.

Has anyone had good experience with Lokoenjopon?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hari317

• daoud62

• rutherfordr

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...

Hello friends,

I have been following some of the offerings recently from ebay seller Lokoenjopon (yes, spelled that way). I have placed several bids on several different items with him, and invariably there have been bid retractions.

The last experience is even more curious: there is a Sailor pen that was up for auction several weeks ago for auction again…I guess he has more than one in stock. There have so far been two bid retractions on this one, and I am again the high bidder. One of the retractions was by someone with no rating. Zero.

I am beginning to get suspicious.

Has anyone had good experience with Lokoenjopon?

He operates on ebay under another handle called kimur00

he also runs this website: http://www.japanmerchant.com/

I paid for an item that i won last week, described as mint, NOS. The seller marked the item as shipped 2 days after receipt of payment.. However today he (some guy called Ken) contacted me to say that he had held my package from shipping because even though he had decribed the item as Mint, NOS, the item was in fact not Mint, NOS but old and heavily tarnished, he supplied me pictures of the actual item and needless to say the actual pictures were far away from the pics used in the listing. There was no apology for the listing error. I declined to accept the pen in the changed condition and requested for a full refund, which he gave almost immediately.

I don't know if this was a genuine oversight on his part or his remorse due to a low ending price and a method to get out of the mess. But anyway my time was lost.

I hope my experience helps others contemplating transactions with this seller.

Edited by hari317

In case you wish to write to me, pls use ONLY email by clicking here. I do not check PMs. Thank you.