Mohi Harmony Fountain Pen

WDP4BAAZ

Address n cell number r correct. He sends pen pictures on what apps along with price.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WDP4BAAZ

• mhguda

• flummoxed

• Harish N V

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh my god! :yikes:

Very beautiful FP.

I really want to get the pen, I am trying to contact with him by facebook massage.

Thank you for good review.

Oh my god! :yikes:

Very beautiful FP.

I really want to get the pen, I am trying to contact with him by facebook massage.

Thank you for good review.

I contacted him on whatsapp. He quoted me a price that was higher than mentioned here. So when I sent him this review link - he went silent. No replies. No response. Just silence !!!

Considering i am Buying from india, i would expect the price of same FP to be same & not 25% more - when he said that courier charges would be charged extra.

I think i will stick with my old reliable & responsive ASA. I have heard that acrylic FPs are already in pipeline under ASA banner.

Edited by anup

I put my savings to test

Lamy & Pilot FPs the Best

No more I even think of the rest

(Preference Fine and Extra Fine Nibs)

Pen is meant for writing - not for looking :-)

Thank you for bringing this beautiful pen to the attention of a wider audience. I really like the size of the ink window and the acrylic chosen.

I contacted him on whatsapp. He quoted me a price that was higher than mentioned here. So when I sent him this review link - he went silent. No replies. No response. Just silence !!!

Considering i am Buying from india, i would expect the price of same FP to be same & not 25% more - when he said that courier charges would be charged extra.

I think i will stick with my old reliable & responsive ASA. I have heard that acrylic FPs are already in pipeline under ASA banner.

Thank you for your answer.

Me, too.

No response. No replies.

Hello friends ,

Today , I have discussed with Mr Pathak about our interests in the Mohi pens .

Also , I have requested him to join the FPN network .

Let's hope some good things :)

Regards ,

BAAZ

Maybe their presence on FPN will help, in the meantime I've asked my friend to visit their store and pick up an ebonite when he goes back home by the end of the month.

Maybe we should put Abhay pens together with one of the suppliers like Fountain Pen Revolution or ASA Pens. I wonder if they are set up to handle a lot of retail enquiries, and of course it takes time going to the post office and making up packages and handling enquiries .. if someone else was willing to take stock and handle the enquiries that make make these nice pens available to more of us.

I was actually considering running an EU purchase for FPN, as I understand the export quantity starts at about 200 pens, which is not a massive outlay for an individual!

Too many pens, too little time!

http://fountainpenlove.blogspot.fr/

• 4 months later...

Are INDIAN fountain pen makers went for "Foreign Money"????/

Is Rs 400 for a eyedropper is defendable???

Try to look @ chinese makers who do charge not more than Rs 100 for a pen which is far more superior to INDIAN pen....

Why this greed??? Try to to capture the market first....donot get restricted to high-end customers....

Look @ the large market in INIDIA.....

Of course 'yes' for INR 400/- for this quality eyedropper pen. As it it precisely turned from a solid acrylic bar on a CNC turning machine. And not like cheap injection moulded chinese pens. It has got a quality feeder and nib also. Its a quality product that deserves its cost. Quality products doesnt comes cheap.I am daily user of this pen since last five months and not observed a single defect

• 2 years later...

Lol Baaz :D , when I read your manus comment, I instantly recalled Paresh Rawal from Herapheri 1 saying " Marathi Mansa jaaga ho" with that Automatic rifle firing off

Anyways, nice to know you are in Pune. Perhaps we could meet, and I could see your pens.

BR,

Are INDIAN fountain pen makers went for "Foreign Money"????/

Is Rs 400 for a eyedropper is defendable???

Try to look @ chinese makers who do charge not more than Rs 100 for a pen which is far more superior to INDIAN pen....

Why this greed??? Try to to capture the market first....donot get restricted to high-end customers....

Look @ the large market in INIDIA.....

I believe chinese pens are industrialy made, whereas indian pens, such as this one, are hand turned, hence the price difference. It is justified.

WomenWagePeace

SUPORTER OF http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/100x75q90/631/uh2SgO.jpg

My avatar is a painting by the imense surrealist painter Remedios Varo

• 1 year later...

What a shame that those of us who do not live in India, we cannot walk into the shop & buy one for ourselves.

• 2 years later...