Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×

Giving Away 4 Jinhao 599 Demonstrators And 6 Organics Studio White Label Samples

Hey all! Hope you are having a fantastic end to the year! I am celebrating 100 subs on my YouTube channel, and I am giving away 4 Jinhaos with samples of Organics Studios White Label inks to one winner.

http://40.media.tumblr.com/5763b3daed526ed205eb6568d0430343/tumblr_ng0s9sb20f1rg83ymo1_500.jpg

http://41.media.tumblr.com/c0295ff2132fcff1c267d0653ee1463a/tumblr_ng0shq94la1rg83ymo1_500.jpg

I made a silly video with the full rules down below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmoGmudvobo

However, there is a super secret bonus entry for FPN members:

PM me with an email address, then comment on this thread so I can manually enter an extra entry for you! Also, if you would like to do the handwritten entry option, I can also PM you the postal address for that.

Jack of all trades, master of none. For now. Just give me a minute...

Twitter~ @OdinsMusings

I do absurd pen and ink reviews at: https://www.youtube.com/user/odinsmusings

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OdinsMusings

• Arkanabar

• Last Knight

• Miz Black Crow

I can't believe I found another person interested in both fountain pens and making beaded jewelry! I'd love to enter- thanks for offering this pif

Lee

Consulting_Detective

Wait, I hope I'm doing this correctly, I also plan to enter my name in the giveaway!

-C.D

Favorite Ink and Pen Combinations:

Monteverde Jewelria in Fine with Noodlers Liberty's Elysium

Jinhao x450 with a Goulet X-Fine Nib with Noodlers Liberty's Elysium

Lamy Al-Star BlueGreen in Extra Fine with Parker Quink Black

Pilot Metropolitan in Medium with Parker Quink Black

"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti."

- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

OdinsMusings

Awww, thanks so much guys! I think I had way too much fun with the editing. Everyone here up to this point has been manually entered into the Rafflecopter app! And I do want to reiterate that this is for SAMPLE sizes of the Organics studio inks. I was super excited when I found them and they went into my collection, and I really wanted to share some of them with others~

Jack of all trades, master of none. For now. Just give me a minute...

Twitter~ @OdinsMusings

I do absurd pen and ink reviews at: https://www.youtube.com/user/odinsmusings

Miz Black Crow

Odin, that is an amazingly kind giveaway. Please count me in!

Pens: TWSBI Diamond 580-AL (M), TWSBI Eco (M)

Lamy Safari { Vista (M); Charcoal (M); Charcoal (1.1mm SI)},

Noodler's Ahab (Cardinal Darkness, Blue Poseidon Pearl, Clear Demo, King Philip Purple Demo)

Retro 51 Tornado EXT in Lincoln (copper) (M)

Inks: Noodler's: 54th Massachusetts, Apache Sunset, Red Black, BSiARIcelandic Minty Bathwater, Lexington Grey, Liberty's Elysium, Old Manhattan Blackest Black

"an' it harm none, | Primum Non Nocere | do what ye will."
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/carrieh/l.png

Awesome. I love my Lamy Safari and have head lots of nice things about the Jinhao pens. I'd love an opportunity to enter this contest. Please count me in.

amberleadavis

Great PIF!

I bought 2 of these pens for my kids. Art (artsnibs.com) stubbed them for me and WOW they are now such fun little writers. These are great pens for playing with and USING.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Want to get a special letter / gift from me, then create a Ghostly Avatar

Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 366 Inks in 2016

Check out inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

Enter me plz, entertaining video too.

Retired and trying to use FP more to write with

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

May I? Never had a 599 or the Safari it's modeled on.

Physician- signing your scripts with Skrips!

I'm so tough I vacation in Detroit.