New Pelikan M200 Café-Crème Collection

Iguana Sell

Hello Followers,

Pelikan can´t stop releasing new and very nice collections.Now we have the new Pelikan Café-Crème.

Click here to know more about this collection:

New Pelikan M200 Café-Crème Collection

For further information, please contact us to info@iguanasell.com

Merry Christmas!

Pilar
Iguana Sell

post-39484-0-10498000-1419241954_thumb.jpg

Visit our website:

And many more at iguanasell.com

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Iguana Sell

• Professor Plume

• sargetalon

• dornblaser

Nice, looks like m400 finishing, hopefully without the M400 price tag. In my opinion, Pelikan, besides making the best piston, also makes the best steel nibs. It makes such good steel nibs that one may seriously doubt whether it's worth paying the price premium for the modern Pelikan gold nibs.

Quite nice,

The cap resembles the M400 range other than the M200 range. Wouldn't you agree?

Pelikan have been marking their M200 special editions with a gold plated crown cap top. That can be seen on the clear and cognac demos. It does give it a higher end look.

PELIKAN - Too many birds in the flock to count. My pen chest has proven to be a most fertile breeding ground.

fpn_1508261203__fpn_logo_300x150.jpg

THE PELIKAN'S PERCH - A growing reference site for all things Pelikan

This one is definitely going on my list, along with the Cognac which I still haven't got around to buying yet. What's with the beverage theme? :huh:

Not to disturb anyone here but I think this colour is quite bland. I remember that I had an older colleague twenty yours ago and I recall that we, the younger colleagues then (now all approaching 50), said as a joke: his favourite colour must be beige. To my eyes these pens are not "creme" but plain "beige". To each his own.

Not to disturb anyone here but I think this colour is quite bland. I remember that I had an older colleague twenty yours ago and I recall that we, the younger colleagues then (now all approaching 50), said as a joke: his favourite colour must be beige. To my eyes these pens are not "creme" but plain "beige". To each his own.

Hey, that's while there are choices. There are pens that people drool over and I'd be sitting there going "ewww, that's really kinda hideous". For example, I've looked at the Pelikan White Tortoise pens and the tortoise part just seems way too greenish for my taste -- and of course the "standard" green-black Souveran pens are just sort of boring looking, IMO. Yet my M400 Brown Tortoise is absolutely gorgeous, and I still want to be able to afford one of the black-blue 400s (and the red isn't bad either). And there's something just sort of warm and comforting looking about this new one. So it's whatever floats your boat.....

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

Hey, that's while there are choices. There are pens that people drool over and I'd be sitting there going "ewww, that's really kinda hideous". For example, I've looked at the Pelikan White Tortoise pens and the tortoise part just seems way too greenish for my taste -- and of course the "standard" green-black Souveran pens are just sort of boring looking, IMO. Yet my M400 Brown Tortoise is absolutely gorgeous, and I still want to be able to afford one of the black-blue 400s (and the red isn't bad either). And there's something just sort of warm and comforting looking about this new one. So it's whatever floats your boat.....

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

That worked out nicely, I love the greenish tint on the White Tortoise but passed on the Brown Tortoise. :) :o That left enough for both of us.

I am not enamored with this pen either. However, I think that all of the recent Pelikan releases are tasteful and serve to keep interests in Pelikans high. I should probably pick up a Cognac M200 before they disappear.

Merry Christmas/Happy Holiday,

David

Hello Everyone!

I'm just writing back to inform you that we already accept pre-orders for the Pelikan Cafe-Creme.

You can make a deposit of the 15% of the final price, and the rest when we receive it, in March.

If you need anything else, please feel free to write back to info@iguanasell.com

Kind regards

Pilar

Iguana Sell

Visit our website:

And many more at iguanasell.com

This was the first image that I viewed of the new pen. Normally, this color scheme wouldn't have attracted my attention but when paired with another personal obsession (coffee!), it is much more appealing to me. :D

http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah310/crheckel/69080f9387bff9b3b89f0f23602d1181_zpsbda224e5.jpg

The ultimate coffee shop patron's coffee shop journalling pen. Whoever doesn't run coffee scented ink in this isn't trying hard enough.

m200, is that really small compared to an M800? I don't have much experience with pelikans other than an old pelikan school pen I had.

Some quick googling says it isn't a tiny pen, more of a small average size. Gold plated/coloured nibs? Around 110 bucks? If it is a steel nib, nail? smooth nail?

I really like the coffee theme. We need more coffee themed pens.

edit: 12.5 cm, according to official site here: http://www.pelikan.com/pulse/Pulsar/en_US.FWI.displayShop.204209./classic-200-caf%C3%A9-creme

I'm assuming that it is capped 12.5 cm, correct?

edit again: found answers to my size question already: https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/index.php/topic/216440-size-of-pelikan-m200/

Edited by Don Zardeone

>8[ This is a grumpy. Get it? Grumpy smiley? Huehue >8[

I tend to ramble and write wallotexts. I do that.

Don: M200 and M400 are the same size. It's definitely small/average but it hits my sweet spot. The steel nibs are actually pretty springy for steel nibs! I like the Pelikan steel nibs a lot. I agree that we need more cozy, coffee-themed pens, even if it's just because I love these brown and beige tones and want to see more of them.

Oh sheesh!

Pilar--just take my money and ship it with a double shot of espresso!

Edited by Aquinata

"Ravens play with lost time."

What's with the beverage theme? :huh:

Sailor has been doing the same sort of thing.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

~ George Orwell

The ultimate coffee shop patron's coffee shop journalling pen. Whoever doesn't run coffee scented ink in this isn't trying hard enough.

m200, is that really small compared to an M800? I don't have much experience with pelikans other than an old pelikan school pen I had.

Some quick googling says it isn't a tiny pen, more of a small average size. Gold plated/coloured nibs? Around 110 bucks? If it is a steel nib, nail? smooth nail?

I really like the coffee theme. We need more coffee themed pens.

edit: 12.5 cm, according to official site here: http://www.pelikan.com/pulse/Pulsar/en_US.FWI.displayShop.204209./classic-200-caf%C3%A9-creme

I'm assuming that it is capped 12.5 cm, correct?

edit again: found answers to my size question already: https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/index.php/topic/216440-size-of-pelikan-m200/

I'm a man with, I think, average sized hands. I find the grips on the M200s and M400s too small for lengthy writing. However, when I post the caps and grip the barrels just above the section threads, the pens are among my most comfortable to use.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

~ George Orwell

I'm a man with, I think, average sized hands. I find the grips on the M200s and M400s too small for lengthy writing. However, when I post the caps and grip the barrels just above the section threads, the pens are among my most comfortable to use.

Yes, I have noticed the same thing with my M400s and M600s. Once posted, the M400s (and M200s) are very nice.