Ink Drop Is Back!

Wheatflower

Earlier this week Goulet announced that the Ink Drop program was back, and I signed up yesterday. Has anyone gotten theirs yet? What is the theme for this month? (I would prefer not to have the ink names or colors spoiled, if you don't mind.)

Fountain Pens: Still cheaper than playing Warhammer 40K

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wheatflower

• KBeezie

• blINK

• cyanne

I just signed up, too. I don't think they announced the theme in the last newsletter.

I usually get it very fast, so I may even get it in today's mail.

Julie

Tracking info on mine says it is out for delivery today!

They provide tracking info with Goulet Ink Drops now? Used to be you just simply expected the package to show up within the first 5-6 days of the month, then usually about a week or so in they'd show what the colors were on the website (to avoid spoilers).

I think they may be providing tracking info for this month's because they're adding extra stuff to this month's Ink Drop to make up for shutting the program down for two months to put in the new billing system and website.

They provide tracking info with Goulet Ink Drops now? Used to be you just simply expected the package to show up within the first 5-6 days of the month, then usually about a week or so in they'd show what the colors were on the website (to avoid spoilers).

Yes, this is the first time I received tracking. The number came in the email that said my order had shipped. Maybe as cyanne mentioned, because of the "extras," it was sent via priority

Chris

Carpe Stylum!

I'm trying to purchase this month's ink drop, but it is such a pain via mobile phone... new website, etc. I've emailed. I'm curious what the theme is too! So much suspense.

"Do you know the legend about cicadas? They say they are the souls of poets who cannot keep quiet because, when they were alive, they never wrote the poems they wanted to."

I'm trying to purchase this month's ink drop, but it is such a pain via mobile phone... new website, etc. I've emailed. I'm curious what the theme is too! So much suspense.

From my understanding, if you pay with paypal, you won't get this month's ink drop, but rather next month's when the time comes. If you pay by credit card you'll get this month's.

Re: Tracking. I made a mistake and reread the email about Ink drop changes. You will now receive tracking information whenever it ships. You will also get an emailed confirmation anytime it ships.

Payments: It's also going to be credit card only. They can't process reoccuring payments using PayPal.

Re: Tracking. I made a mistake and reread the email about Ink drop changes. You will now receive tracking information whenever it ships. You will also get an emailed confirmation anytime it ships.

Payments: It's also going to be credit card only. They can't process reoccuring payments using PayPal.

Even though they have an option to pay ahead for specific months. It used to be you could pay with paypal regardless of subscription.

And they can process recurring payments thru paypal, they have for the last year with subscriptions.

No Paypal is a deal breaker for me, and I've seen several merchants claim they'll keep the credit card safe, but with as much problems as they have been having with the website lately what's to say that's not impacted either? They're not coders so they have to take the developer's word for it.

Edited by KBeezie

The theme is "Write on" and there is a nice collection of inks related to writers and writing.

Also, bonus inks with an autumn theme.

Hopefully this doesn't spoil too much.

Chris

Carpe Stylum!

A very generous ink drop to get things going again. Ten ink samples for the price of the standard 5. A really nice selection that is well worth the price of admission!

There is too much suspense! Can anyone maybe PM me the list of colors? :lol:

I'm curious to know what it is also. Could someone PM me too? :)

Everyone should be respected as an individual, but no one idolized. -- Albert Einstein

According to the USPS tracker, mine were delivered today at work...on my day off. So tomorrow they will be mine!

Until then, I'm still avoiding spoilers. :)

• 1 month later...

I got January! It's very clever! "Safe for Work"

I'm really excited by this month's drop. I have one already, but the others are all inks I want to try. Must write faster!

According to the USPS tracker, mine were delivered today at work...on my day off. So tomorrow they will be mine!

Until then, I'm still avoiding spoilers. :)

Mine took a month but I got them at last. 2 sets of samples were included. Personally I prefer the December theme that are mainly writers, as I'm not a fan of Fall related oranges and reds.

As it took so long to get here, I will give it a miss now until I'm close to visiting FL again.

FYI Safe For Work

X Feather Noodlers

Ebony Purple Private Reserve (awesome color)

Verdigris Rohrer & Klingner

Tanzanite Pelikan

Black Edition Brown De Atramentis

My dislike of everything but the flacon of Pelikan continues...I find the Edelstein inks too unsaturated. I think you can find a Noodlers like Verdigris (Air Corps?) but it is a beautiful color. My fave was the Ebony Purple--a way to use purple ink and not scream PURPLE!