What Lamy Are You Using Today?

bernardo

To celebrate the creation of this long awaited Lamy forum, I propose to start the typical "What pen of this brand are you using today" thread, so popular in other forums.

This is my today's choice: Lamy ABC FP + pencil set. They are no longer made.

fpn_1417640200__p1010939.jpg

fpn_1417640249__p1010940.jpg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misfit

• bernardo

• prashant.tikekar

• mehandiratta

Just yesterday a friend arrived in Brazil, coming from US, where he bought to me a Lamy 2000 with an extra-fine nib. What a wonderful pen, fits in my hand perfectly, it feels robust and well made. The nib is impressive smooth, I was afraid to get a scratchy nib. I am using this pen today, and possibly will use it all the weeks to come.

Hello Bernardo,

That is a neat set. :D I hope you're idea of this "What You're Using Today" thread takes off. ;)

Hello All Lamy Fans,

Today I'm using a white Safari "M" loaded with Lamy Turquoise; a yellow Safari "F," loaded with Lamy Coral and a Wild Rubin Studio "M," loaded with a Lamy Blue cartridge, (but I think I'm going to ditch the cart early and bottle feed it with Lamy Black), - black ink coming from that ruby pen will really look sharp... IMHO.

Best regards,

Chris

- He that eateth my flesh and drinketh my blood abideth in me; and I in him. (JN 6:57)

- "A woman clothed in the sun," (REV 12.1); The Sun Danced at Fatima, Portugal; October 13, 1917.

- Thank you Blessed Mother and St. Jude for Graces and Blessings obtained from Our Lord.

Purple AL-Star with LH nib. Sailor Jentle Blue is the ink. When I'm out and about, this is my go-to pen and ink combination.

Charcoal Safari EF. The ink is R&K iron gall blue (or something like that -- the bottle's at work). It's my main "official" work pen at the moment.

"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be." -- Kurt Vonnegut, Mother Night

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

Safari 1.1mm with Asa-gao and 2000 EF with Aurora Black

Pelikan 140 EF | Pelikan 140 OBB | Pelikan M205 0.4mm stub | Pilot Custom Heritage 912 PO | Pilot Metropolitan M | TWSBI 580 EF | Waterman 52 1/2v

Hello Bernardo,

That is a neat set. :D I hope you're idea of this "What You're Using Today" thread takes off. ;)

Hello All Lamy Fans,

Today I'm using a white Safari "M" loaded with Lamy Turquoise; a yellow Safari "F," loaded with Lamy Coral and a Wild Rubin Studio "M," loaded with a Lamy Blue cartridge, (but I think I'm going to ditch the cart early and bottle feed it with Lamy Black), - black ink coming from that ruby pen will really look sharp... IMHO.

Best regards,

Chris

Thank you! :thumbup:

post-116964-0-45134700-1417660673_thumb.jpg

Trying to hold myself back from having all my collection inked at once! I just got Diamine Macassar to go with my Coffee Al Star yesterday. I love Private Reserve Rose Rage in the 1.1 nib but I can't settle on an Al Star body that I like to go with it. Still don't like the co-ordination with the Graphite Al Star either (already had it in the Coffee and Shiraz bodies).

Pelikan M205 F Rohrer & Klingner Verdigris - Pilot VP F Iroshizuku Kon-peki - Pilot Falcon SF Iroshizuku Tsutsuji

Lamy Safari EF Noodlers Black - Lamy Al Star 1.1 Private Reserve Rose Rage - Lamy Safari F Diamine Flamingo Pink - Lamy Al Star F Waterman Inspired Blue

TWSBI 580AL F - Omas Violet - TWSBI 580AL M De Atramentis Sherlock Holmes - TWSBI Vac700 F - Diamine Grey

My favourite silver-blue Al-Star, EF nib, filled with Diamine Prussian Blue.

"Life would split asunder without letters." Virginia Woolf

@ Bernardo: I like that box......

At the moment have my wife's charcoal Safari at my desk.

I let her try a new Parker 15 I got a while back and she actually preferred that. So I am writing this empty and then do a good clean, was about that time anyway.

After that? Another Lamy...?

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

Grading exams. Time of the year to use the whole hord! Today esp. using my Lamy 2Km (for comments about the exams) and my 27m, the last pen I bought; light for my hand, but what a pen!! Stubish B nib, absolutely lovely!

amonjak.com

post-21880-0-68964400-1403173058.jpg

free 70 pages graphic novel. Enjoy!

Just my yellow safari fine nib with Diamine Chocolate.

"Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense? Where is the difference between having our arms in possession and under our direction, and having them under the management of Congress? If our defense be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?" Patrick Henry

Lamy 2000 w/B nib

just arrived TODAY! :thumbup:

post-115790-0-87246000-1417758053_thumb.jpg

Edited by Behike54

“My tastes are simple: I am easily satisfied with the best.” - Winston Churchill