• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bhavna

• Scribble Monboddo

• bemon

• IndigoBOB

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Same here- I'm picking up grey and maybe a little green at times. But maybe that's just my Waterman Mystery Blue related PTSD talking.

I thought I was going to love this one, but I just didn't. It's not really a blue black. It's a stealth black. Ninety percent of the time, it just looks black. It has to be great lighting to see the blue.

Thanks so much for this review. I just ordered a bottle based on your comments. I look forward to trying it out. I've been looking for a dark blue black and this seems to fill the bill.

Mary

• 7 months later...

I thought I was going to love this one, but I just didn't. It's not really a blue black. It's a stealth black. Ninety percent of the time, it just looks black. It has to be great lighting to see the blue.

Yup, I tried to use this as an alternative to plain black. I thought it would still be dark enough for sign-offs, but still add a little colour. It just looks like a dirty black though.

• 6 months later...

Looks like a black with character. I'm going to have to try this in a sample.

I loved Diamine eclipse because the purple added a beautiful softness to the dark color that was practically black.