Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×

Sailor Customer Service

RPKER

Ok, so I'm pretty new here. I recently purchased a Sailor pen from a small shop in Sasebo Japan and I really love this pen. HOWEVER, the shop I bought the pen in some how lost or did not include the cartridge converter, ink and instructions that usually come with a Sailor pen. Well, I know a thing or two about the Japanese culture so I jumped on over to the Sailor web site ( http://www.sailorpen.com ) and found the contact info for customer service. VERY RESPONSIVE!!! And very polite. I only asked for the instructions but they included the cartridge converter and a couple of ink cartridges and mailed it all to my house.

I have to say that they have secured a customer for life! Now I'm going to have to buy another one just because I have had such a great experience with them!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cadfael_tex

• arran

• Algester

• RPKER

Top Posters In This Topic

Great to know - especially since after getting a 1911m and Pro Gear I'm now hooked on their pens anyway.

My experience with Sailor is also good.

I had a KOP pro gear with a nib that was ok , but not buttersmooth as the other kop nibs I have.

So , I sent it back , via Sailor UK , and service was splendid!

I bought a Pro Gear and had all kinds of problems with it. I had it back to the store twice and could not get it to write constantly. I finally just called Sailor directly and they said, well, if you want just send us the pen but you'd have to pay to ship it obviously. I was keen to do that since I don't imagine what the dealer was going to do that he didn't already try.

I sent the pen in for repair. Quick turn around, with a tracking number. The pen writes perfectly now. Use it every day. Such a precise and well made pen. Stunning really. Very very good customer service. I would not hesitate to buy another Sailor pen.

Looking for a cap for a Sheaffer Touchdown Sentinel Deluxe Fat version

I have a handful of Sailor pens and I've never had to deal with customer service, but it's a relief to hear that it was a pleasant experience! I'm completely hooked on Sailor pens now!