Top Posters In This Topic

• kircher

• SujiCorp12345

• MKeith

• PAKMAN

Top Posters In This Topic

SujiCorp12345

Hi, welcome to FPN!

Please tell us about yourself! :D Do you have any fountain pens, favourite pens, pens you are planning to buy? :)

Pelikan 140 EF | Pelikan 140 OBB | Pelikan M205 0.4mm stub | Pilot Custom Heritage 912 PO | Pilot Metropolitan M | TWSBI 580 EF | Waterman 52 1/2v

:W2FPN:

"Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense? Where is the difference between having our arms in possession and under our direction, and having them under the management of Congress? If our defense be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?" Patrick Henry

Hello and Welcome to FPN!!! Glad to have you as a member!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                 My Favorite Brick and Mortar Store

Vanness Pens - Now selling Online!

Yes, I do have some pens. I've started buying some vintage ones when I came to the US (not long ago). I've bought lots of scrap pens, and some good ones i'm exceedingly proud of. I would like to show a picture of my collection, but don't yet know how to upload pictures. I'm particularly fond of pelikans, but since I used to like dippens a lot, I am looking for something slightly more crisp. I'd buy everything if I only had the money, though.

Welcome, Kircher !

Which Pelikans do you have ? Please explain what you mean by " crisp ". Wider ? Finer ? Stiffer ?

Where did you live, prior to coming to the US ? (A lot of us came from somewhere else.)

Write with joy.

Auf freiem Grund mit freiem Volke stehn.
Zum Augenblicke dürft ich sagen:
Verweile doch, du bist so schön !

Hello and welcome. I'm glad you joined us. Please don't hesitate to share your questions and opinions. I hope you enjoy your time with us.

-David.

No matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationery. -Anon.

A backward poet writes inverse. -Anon.

Hi kircher and welcome to FPN

Enjoy our forum

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~