I Love Noodler's - Konrad With Noodler's Black

Hi folks,

this is my first post on FPN. I would like to thank everyone who has posted reviews as it made my life so much easier in selecting new pens.

Here is a letter I wrote using a Noodler's Konrad Pen with Noodler's Black. I changed the flex nib out for a Goulet 1.1mm stub. The letter is not technically a review, but more my reaction to an interview of Nathan Tardif by David Goulet. However it may give you an idea on how the pen writes. I used cheap printer paper and was pleasently surprised by the results.

Anyway, if you appriciciate what Noodler's stand for and enjoy there products, please post your gratification on this post. I think Nathan Tardif is an inspirational person.

I hope you enjoy my letter and Long live Noodler's.

P.S Please excuse my handwriting, grammer and spelling. I have to write, but I am not good at it.

post-69104-0-34806800-1411662383_thumb.jpg

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JoolsH

• dragos.mocanu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes indeed, I too keep rambling around that Noodler's pens and inks are by far the best modern initiative in the fountain pen community... I too own a Clear Konrad and have modified its nib for extra flexibility, and a Clear Ahab in which I installed a Goulet 1.1i (well, what do you know... :D), great combo as well! Thank you Nathan Tardif!

"The truth may be puzzling. It may take some work to grapple with. It may be counterintuitive. It may contradict deeply held prejudices. It may not be consonant with what we desperately want to be true. But our preferences do not determine what's true..." (Carl Sagan)