Pisuke2005 ...

katerchen

abstract49,

To find the seller on eBay you can choose advanced search (just on the right from the search button). Then on the left of the page find 'Members' and click 'Find the member'. Enter the full name and that's it.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bounce792

• katerchen

• maverink

• fromthecrowd

+1. I also bought from him and I liked it very much. Very efficient and reliable, a good communication too.

I bought from him in March or thereabouts, which is a very busy time for Japanese retailers because people are buying a lot of things before taxes go up. It took a while for him to ship my pen, and he apologized profusely (which was unnecessary, since I was not expecting it to be immediate, and he still shipped it within ebay's allotted time), and was generally just very nice and a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely recommend him, and would buy from him again.

Since yesterday I'm a very satisfied customer. My first purchase was a dream: great communication and fast shipping. I'll order again for sure.

Edited by eduardp

Just placed an order with him for a Platinum 3776 Bourgogne with a UEF nib. Keen to see if he lives up to all of the praise here.

round-letter-exc.png

Ordered a pen from Pisuke2005 in 3rd October, Pen just arrived earlier today with no hassle.

I'm a happy and satisfied customer, and will order more from him... if only to get more of his tea

in the search for the penultimate slim wooden black sumi urushi deskpen with a 0.1 mm UEF rhodium plated nib

• 2 weeks later...

Alrighty. I can now report the status of my order.

I paid for a Platinum 3776 Century Bourgogne w/ a UEF nib on Oct. 9

I sent a communication asking about shipment date on the 14th.

I received a reply on the 15th, roughly 24 hrs later.

Item was shipped on the 16th.

Item arrived today (the 21st) with a somewhat personalized note (a template, clearly) and a couple packets of tea. The box was gift-wrapped in Platinum brand paper, which I found to be a nice touch since it had been purchased as a birthday splurge, though I had not communicated this to him.

Though this is more reflective of Platinum than Pisuke, it is a nice pen and my first Platinum. Perhaps one day I will get a review up since there are despairingly few on the UEF nib (which I could find).

Overall, I am quite satisfied with Pisuke2005. A bit slow on the shipping but if he truly is a one-man operation, I cannot hold much against him as long as he delivers the promised product within a reasonable time frame and replies to any communications which his customers send. Hope this helps anyone looking to buy from him.

round-letter-exc.png

Hmm, that first delay is uncharacteristic of him. I usually check after 48 hours with any seller when there isn't any communication. The 24hr turnaround afterwards seemed to be my experience as well.

My Pilot's came wrapped too -- I think it's either his doing or common among the Big 3 FP companies?

Japanese UEF, eh :P ... you are adventurous

-k

i have got my uef 3776 as well

Pilot custom heritage 74 all nibs, 742 Fa and PO nibs, 823 F 92 F,M, 3776 FM,EF,1911F

And all indian pens

I'd just like to chime in here with another positive experience of this seller.

I bought my first gold nib pen from him, a Platinum Century 3776, Burgogne, fine. Arrived very quickly to Australia, well wrapped and including a personal note and the delicious tea.

Will certainly be sending more business his way in the future, thoroughly pleasant experience.

Maybe a soft fine in Chartres blue...

• 2 weeks later...

well i ask him to giftwrap mine so that as a gift i get thru customs without being slapped a hefty duty

Pilot custom heritage 74 all nibs, 742 Fa and PO nibs, 823 F 92 F,M, 3776 FM,EF,1911F

And all indian pens

• 2 months later...

How long does he ordinarily take to actually mark the item as shipped? I ordered from him on Sunday and there's been no movement since. Hopefully it'll be dropped into the post soon.

Great seller! I purchased a Sailor 1911 Profit21 EF (Extra-Fine) Large Gold nib Black 21k fountain pen from him.

Joe

Download my FREE interactive iBook, Script in the Copperplate-Style made specifically for the Apple iPad and Mac at:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/book/script-in-copperplate-style/id547108521?ls=1

I would agree, he is a great seller. Very quick shipment, items wrapped perfectly for shipment. I just received a Pilot Custom 742 from him in about 5 or 6 days to the east coast, could not be happier. I will use him for all my future direct pen purchases from Japan.

I can only agree with all the positive voices. I had a great experience with pisuke2005 - the only downside is that I now would love a large package of the tea bags he sent me!

Great experience with pisuke2005! I got my Sailor 1911 Large sent to me (almost) lightening fast. And those teas!!!

Count me in as yet another buyer from @pisuke2005 on eBay that is VERY VERY impressed.

Asked for a pen not listed (but I knew was in production) and a couple of emails later he had it up on his eBay store so I could buy it.

Excellent buying experience, and I definitely recommend him as favorite eBay seller!

• 1 year later...

I paid for a Platinum 3776 Century Bourgogne w/ a UEF nib on Oct. 9

I sent a communication asking about shipment date on the 14th.

I received a reply on the 15th, roughly 24 hrs later.

Item was shipped on the 16th.

Item arrived today (the 21st) with a somewhat personalized note (a template, clearly) and a couple packets of tea. The box was gift-wrapped in Platinum brand paper, which I found to be a nice touch since it had been purchased as a birthday splurge, though I had not communicated this to him.

Hm, he doesn't seem to be that quick if it comes to customer communication.

Bought a pen some days ago and still have no info whatsoever on my order besides the two autoreplys "Thank you for your purchase".

Hephocapalytirosises and such