Want A Free Montblanc Legrand Fountain Pen?

TLMG

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TLMG

• Icywolfe

• TXKat

• RMN

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01:

Yippee. I've never won anything like this. In fact, I've never won anything at all. Thanks so much. I'll await your email.

Edited by Karin

Fountain Pen Abundance

:bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01:

Yippee. I've never won anything like this. In fact, I've never won anything at all. Thanks so much. I'll await your email.

I am sure this was to commemorate the fact that you are a member for 10 yrs now.

Congrats.

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

Oh, way to go Karin!!! Congrats on that fine pen!!

I'm happy that I won in that I have this cool kit to use on my pens!! :D :D

Thanks for doing this, TLMG!

So, what's your point?

(Mine is a flexible F.)

Congratulations to Karin!

On a side note I opened my kit yesterday and tried it on an old Pelikan that has been kicking around for a few decades.
I did just the pen body and left the cap alone for a comparison and it works quite nicely at removing scratches and giving a deep shine. Even my girlfriend thought the pen body and cap were from different pens when finished.

Missed it! Seems like a nice product though ...

Visconti Homo Sapiens Lava (F), Visconti Crystal Demonstrator (F), Visconti Metropolis Gun Metal (M), MB PoA Ludovico Sforza (F), Lamy 2K (XF), Pelikan M205 (M).

Canada Post just brought my package from TLMG. I wish I knew his name. It doesn't seem right to thank someone just using initials..but I will. TLMG, you are a class act. Not only is your polish fantastic, but you have made my year by sending this brand new smooth writing 146. I took it out of the box, filled it with Diamine Ancient Copper and it writes beautifully. :wub: :wub:

There's more though. TLMG sent me a black Habana notebook and a bottle of Noodler's Bad Black Moccasin. What a sweetheart you are. :thumbup:

Please support this terrific member of our community. My best wishes and prayers are with you and your Mom.

Warmest Regards,

Karin

Fountain Pen Abundance

• 3 weeks later...

What a classy thing to do. Not only does he give a wonderful pen for free, but he includes a notebook and ink as well! *applause* The world needs more people like you.

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. Einstein

What a classy thing to do. Not only does he give a wonderful pen for free, but he includes a notebook and ink as well! *applause* The world needs more people like you.

+1

So, what's your point?

(Mine is a flexible F.)

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for not replying sooner. My mother's health has been deteriorating relatively rapidly and the chemo doesn't seem to be helping :-/

I'm glad you liked the package and I hope the pen writes beautifully :-) I wanted to make sure you had equally nice paper available. I didn't want to risk you getting it right as your stock of paper ran out, etc. :-)

Montblanc Pen PolishFountain Pen Flush

Terribly sorry about your mother! Will keep her in prayers.

Your product is wonderful and you deserve many, many customers...who will be delighted.

My life is full of mistakes. They're like pebbles that make a good road.

Beatrice Wood

• 5 weeks later...

Just wanted to let everyone know there is currently a 40% off group buy going on. You get the discount immediately, no need to wait for everyone else to order.

It's more of an "honor system" group buy!

Montblanc Pen PolishFountain Pen Flush