Want A Free Montblanc Legrand Fountain Pen?

TLMG

Very awesome of you to do this. I just ordered a kit for a pen/pencil set that I picked up today. Thanks for the opportunity to enter this contest.

Not a problem! I actually just packed up your order :-)

Montblanc Pen PolishFountain Pen Flush

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TLMG

• Icywolfe

• TXKat

• RMN

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just a question do you give tracking numbers? Or this is pure basic shipping?

Shipping is done with delivery confirmation -- you should get a tracking number soon!

A cat in a top hat and a bow tie is trying to sell me fountain pen polish.

Edited by Black Spot

A cat in a top hat and a bow tie is trying to sell me fountain pen polish.

Does Bobby have a problem with the cat? Or is TinTin allergic to them?

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

Probably allergic to any site that uses MontBlanc in their domain name without actually being a part of the MontBlanc company.

Does not bother me, but MB might have something to say about that. Which is their business, not mine.

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

Probably allergic to any site that uses MontBlanc in their domain name without actually being a part of the MontBlanc company.

That's already being taken care of though, as you can see from the reviews on the forum, it doesn't change how effective the product is ;)

I know very little about even less, but my concern would be the long-term effects. Would whatever the polisher/protector consists of have the potential over time to discolor, or cause any type of reaction to the pen material? Like I said, I am pretty much Schultz! ("I know nothing!") Was more curious. I will be ordering some!! :D

Edited by TXKat

So, what's your point?

(Mine is a flexible F.)

Hey there!

It is not only safe, but the steps 1 and 2 actually protect the pen from damage! That is one of the biggest differences between my system and every other method out there-- it isn't just a scratch remover, it is a diminishing abrasive scratch remover, a shine enhancer and deepener, and a protectant.

Let me know if you have any more questions!

Edited by TLMG

I tried all 3 chemicals. I wouldn't say it's a metal scratch removes but it's more of a metal scratch hider.

http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/6322/os9l89aib5nm9cl6g.jpg

My VP is much more shiner though.

#Nope

Thanks for the review!

Yup exactly-- this is first and formost a polish for things like resin, laquer, plastic, rubber, etc.

By design, it is meant to be a level of aggressiveness for these materials. While it will get scratches out of metal, it will do it slowly and requires some elbow grease.

But yeah-- the shine it adds is nuts :)

Thanks for the review!

Yup exactly-- this is first and formost a polish for things like resin, laquer, plastic, rubber, etc.

By design, it is meant to be a level of aggressiveness for these materials. While it will get scratches out of metal, it will do it slowly and requires some elbow grease.

But yeah-- the shine it adds is nuts :)

I have some crazy scratches on my VP so it sort of hid them. I dropped my VP on to concrete. My shirt was rubbed against a brick wall. Stuff you shouldn't do with a pen happened on my vp.

Well (to others) a result of making the Justus95 shiny. Problem with the Justus95 is the lines hides shine and hides finger prints. A double edged sword.

That said my Justus95 never had scratches.

http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/6576/d29p9181qxnten86g.jpg

Those lens flares are not photoshop, it my Note 2's bad camera. I didn't want to use my 60D.

-----

A small suggestion for the future. Can you change the bottles to a air tight bottle?

Edited by Icywolfe

#Nope

I'm excited for my kit to show up. I'm also going to try it on my cheap sunglasses, lol! :P Gonna push the envelope, lol!

So, what's your point?

(Mine is a flexible F.)

First, I will wholeheartedly grant that the chance for a nice MB *with the purchase* of the reasonably priced polish kit is a nice, generous, touch.

That being said, the thread title of Want a Free MB? Doesn't pass the Truthiness test.

It's NOT Free, a purchase IS required to enter the drawing. It Would Pass the Truthiness test if there were the option to enter the drawing Without a qualifying purchase.

Just sayin'.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

First, I will wholeheartedly grant that the chance for a nice MB *with the purchase* of the reasonably priced polish kit is a nice, generous, touch.

That being said, the thread title of Want a Free MB? Doesn't pass the Truthiness test.

It's NOT Free, a purchase IS required to enter the drawing. It Would Pass the Truthiness test if there were the option to enter the drawing Without a qualifying purchase.

Just sayin'.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

I disagree; the MontBlanc will be free to the winner of the drawing. OP never stated that no purchase was required or that entry in the drawing itself was without conditions; entry in the drawing is a "free" bonus that you get for buying the (already discounted for FPN members) polish kit. You're not paying anything extra to enter the drawing, it's just a nice bonus on top of the polish kit purchase. The MB itself will be free, as indicated by the thread title, because the lucky winner will have paid the same $30 for the polish kit and the MB as the other entrants will have paid for just the polish kit.

Well then.

From your response I will presume that your law interests lie more with the protection of Companies than it does with the protection of the Consumer.

I guess it could be argued that Both serve a useful purpose for each of their respective Principals.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl