Want A Free Montblanc Legrand Fountain Pen?

TLMG

Hey everyone!

So, in the past month or so that I've been active on the forum, I've really fallen in love with you all.

I've been thinking of a way to show it and, as the title suggests, I think I came up with a great one.

From now until September 30th, if you grab one of the "Ultimate Pen Polish" kits, you will get an entry

to win a BRAND NEW Montblanc LeGrand Fountain pen.

http://i.imgur.com/ZJQCtE5.jpg

As always, you will get the FPN discount of ~20% off, as well as free domestic shipping, at-cost

international shipping, and a free micro-fiber polishing cloth!

And, of course, you will still be getting the same kit as before: enough for ~50 uses!

http://i.imgur.com/qQNPbsF.jpg

Since it's obvious that there is a 99.99% chance I will be losing a great deal of money with this contest, you

might be wondering why I am doing it.

Two reasons:

First, I want to show you all that I am here for the "long haul" and that I truly consider myself part of the

community. I've loved our jibs and PMs back and forth, etc. Second, I want to get the "Ultimate Pen Polish"

in the hands of more people. Everyone who has used it so far loves it, and I know that the more people use

it, the more people will talk about it to others!

To get your hand in the cookie jar, use the following link. If you are international, make sure to select it from

the dropdown under the arrow:

>>> ***CLICK HERE TO GRAB A KIT AND ENTER TO WIN A MONTBLANC LEGRAND (146)*** <<<

Let me know if you have any questions!

ps. Obviously Montblanc, the company, has nothing to do at all with this promotion!

Edited by TLMG

Montblanc Pen PolishFountain Pen Flush

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TLMG

• Icywolfe

• TXKat

• RMN

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FAQS ABOUT THE CONTEST:

Q: How long do the polishes last?

A: They last indefinitely-- just store them in a cool, dark place.

Q: If I order multiple kits, will I get multiple entries.

A: Yes! Each order counts as an entry. Essentially, I will be "picking an order out of the hat" and the person who placed it wins the Montblanc LeGrand!

Edited by TLMG

Out of curiosity, is this the only product you sell? Do you have a main website for restoration and other tools?

I mainly ask because the site looks very much like landing pages I've coded for affiliate marketers in the past, and most of the time they usually have an upsell offer and some membership enrollment requirement which is difficult to cancel. (though yours goes straight to paypal, so that happening is unlikely).

It's something to think about because some may be reluctant to buy if they've been burned by such marketing style in the past, the only thing you're missing is an exit pop-up with a further discount offer :P.

Hey there KBeezie,

No membership... no other products lol. If you are being polite and saying that it looks like (bleep), I know LOL!

This isn't really a "money maker" for me. It's more of a way to involve myself more in my passion... so I don't have funds to make snazzy sexy websites, etc. :-(

I actually originally sold only on eBay after being asked by a lot of people to (I had first made the three step system for my own pens). Then, when speaking to Wim, we discussed FPN and I decided to make a "quick and dirty" website in order to do discounts here. Obviously there is no way to discount an ebay purchase lol.

Edited by TLMG

I must be missing something. Where is the buy link or button on the site?

Edited by Icywolfe

#Nope

There should be a large line that says:

>>> ***CLICK HERE TO GRAB A KIT AND ENTER TO WIN A MONTBLANC LEGRAND (146)*** <<<s

In the post in the top. Go there and there is a "BUY" button on the top right... just select domestic vs international under the arrow before clicking buy.

Oh okay I was on my cell phone.

Your site is not mobile friendly.

It's something to think about because some may be reluctant to buy if they've been burned by such marketing style in the past, the only thing you're missing is an exit pop-up with a further discount offer :P.

I was expecting a "Are you sure you want to leave." Window.

Edited by Icywolfe

#Nope

Following the topic to be able to answer questions.

Also reserved for potential faqs.

Have 2 questions please.

1) the interntional shipping is charged per set. Do you do consolidated shipping for multiple sets (shipping being cheaper more sets a person buys)? Based in Singapore BTW.

2) why am I charged a tax (US$3.96 per set) when I go to place my international order?

Thank you and stay well,

Solomon

WTB: Unusual and prototype Sheaffer Connaisseurs, Grande Connaisseurs and Parker Premiers.

Have 2 questions please.

1) the interntional shipping is charged per set. Do you do consolidated shipping for multiple sets (shipping being cheaper more sets a person buys)? Based in Singapore BTW.

2) why am I charged a tax (US$3.96 per set) when I go to place my international order?

Thank you and stay well,

Solomon

Feel free to PM me for multiple orders! The paypal system is very basic.

Very awesome of you to do this. I just ordered a kit for a pen/pencil set that I picked up today. Thanks for the opportunity to enter this contest.

Chris

Carpe Stylum!

When is the drawing?

I would guess shortly after September 30th.

Yup! Shortly after September 30th is right. I will be assigning all the orders a number, and then using a random number generator to choose the winner. That way, it is 100% fair!