• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ethernautrix

• rhk

• The Blue Knight

• discopig

This is a really nice line-up! I have that same Pelikan pen case...but, my OCD leanings requires the pens to be aligned so that the clips all face left. I think I need help as looking at your picture made my eye twitch a bit... :)

My daily carry has actually mainly been Japanese pens lately:

fpn_1405677436__dscn1730.jpg

In their pouch, ready to be carried:

fpn_1405677504__dscn1734.jpg

From left to right in the pouch they are: Platinum 3776 SF, Pilot VP Metallic Green with a XF nib unit (soon to be using a 0.9mm cursive italic ItaliFine unit, can't wait to receive that) and a Pilot Metal Falcon SEF.

These are the pens I carry these days, from top to bottom:

- Hakase sandalwood, F nib, with Sailor Gentle Grenade

- Nakaya Bamboo Wood, M nib, with Namiki black

- Hakase Tortoiseshell, M nib, with Montblanc blue

I don't remember where I got the case, it is a leather one. Ruud

http://www.rhkoning.com/penpics/varia/2014-07-25-todays%20pens-2.JPG

http://www.rhkoning.com/penpics/varia/2014-07-25-todays%20pens-3.JPG

I carry far TOO many pens. But these two and two Pilot Capless are with me at all times. The capless pens in my shirt pocket with my pocket notebook for quick notes. The other two for what ever situation calls for them. On work days, these plus many, many more.

Pilot Seigaiha, makie

fpn_1406300142__image.jpg

Ohashido, laquered ebonite with a "music" nib.

fpn_1406300189__image.jpg

Edited by Tinjapan

daily carry is what I can fit in my two pen pouch. Usually I would have an MB in there, but I've had a $2 pen in there and a 78G in there as well as my daily carry at times.

Ruud, that Bamboo woods is an awesome pen :)

My daily carry is a MB 149 and Nakaya Dorsal Fin v2 in heki-tamenuri. Both pens have Tsuki-yo in at the moment.

For two weeks after school starts I carry three fountain pens everyday : Pilot Prera F (Noodler's Kiowa Pecan), Pilot VP Matte Black in F (Pilot Blue Black), Pilot Decimo in F (Pilot Black) plus one wooden pencil or sometime rotring 600 mechanical pencil. I didn't carry them in a pen pouch, I just use the pen slots provided in my backpack bag, so far the finish of VP in matte black still look like new without scratches. :thumbup:

English is not my mother tongue, please excuse me.

Platinum 3776 with music nib

Sailor 1911 with zoom nib

Pilot Custom 74 with B nib

Sheafer School pen with m nib

Pilot Vanishing Point with B nib

Pelikan 200 with italic nib

Pilot Metropolitan with m nib

Lamy ABC with m nib

Wooden Tom Norton pen

• 2 weeks later...

My EDC pens are:

Platinum Plaisir F nib

Pilot Coleto Multi

Cross Century BP (for checks, carbons and loaning)

Fisher Bullet

I don't like to carry expensive pens with me on the go. I'd be too afraid of losing them. Plus, the Pilot Plaisir has proven to be quite the workhorse. I love mine in gunmetal grey with a silver nib.

There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are. - W. Somerset Maugham

http://wendyvancamp.com

These days mainly my two Japanese pens seem to be in constant use:

Nakaya Decapod Writer Aka-Tamenuri soft M nib

Vanishing Point Yellow medium nib

Other pens inked: MB 146 (office desk pen used for correcting documents and inked with either an orange, green or red ink)

Other EDC: Montblanc 172k grey striated pencil (love the 1.18 Yardoled leads)

For travel: either Montblanc Hemingway ballpoint or Parker Duofold Centennial Orange ballpoint

Right now:

- 50's Montblanc 146

- Platinum Yakusugi Century 3776

- Soennecken 307 (discovered it needs to be recorked! :( )

Next up:

- Soennecken 309

- Sailor Ironwood (maybe...)

This week:

Pilot Demonstrator 823 Amber B nib

Rosetta with Pendleton Point (italic?) from M-B

TWSBI 540 1.1mm stub

Cross ATX Sport M nib

Lamy Al-Star with 1.1 mm stub

Yellow Pilot Prera F nib inked with Noodler's Black for writing in my Hobonichi

Demonstrator Pilot Prera M nib with various inks, just for scribbling

My collection atm is tiny and cheap, mostly 'cause I've been saving for a Nakaya, but I have a Pilot Custom Heritage 91 SMF on the way I hope to make an EDC! :)

Now, I have only Japanese pens in Daily Carry: six of them - one Danitrio (Komori) and five Nakayas (three Piccolos (black, unpolished shu, shiro Negoro), one Naka-ai, one Desk Pen).

etherX in To Miasto

Fleekair <--French accent.

I only carry two around in a Quiver sleeve on my Rhodia notepad. One slot is for a pentel pocket brush. The other rotates daily between a TWSBI mini, pilot prera, or Sailor Pro Gear (imperial black). I have a metal falcon on the way that also will make it into the mix. I like to keep things simple - I don't think I'd want to be picking from 1 out of 7 pens everytime I need to write something.

My daily carry is a Pelikan M600 Ruby Red in my shirt pocket, and in my bag I keep a 3-pen Franklin-Christoph case that has a Nakaya Neo-Standard in Kuro tamenuri, a Pelikan M800 Blue O' Blue, and a Conway Stewart Wellington in Black Whirl.