International - Cooperative - Unobtainable - (I C U) Ink Review - Black Amber

amberleadavis

This is the second of the 8 powdered inks that are a massive review. You can see the rules here at this thread: Do You Want to be an Ink Tester? The first ink we tried was Blue Amber. This ink is Black Amber. Here is a swab.

http://sheismylawyer.com/She_Thinks_In_Ink/Ink_Companies/Susemai/slides/black-amber.jpg

The inks are nick-named as follows:

Blue Batch A = Blue Amber

Blue Batch B = Blue Balls

Blue Batch C = Blue Cashmere

Blue Batch D = Blue Diamond

Black Batch A = Black Amber

Black Batch B = Black Balled

Black Batch C = Black Cat

Black Batch D = Black Diamond

The first 25 will absolutely get to be part of the adventure. I may open it up like I did last time.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• amberleadavis

• zoniguana

• napalm

• Tas

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In for a ml, in for an L!

The Sid...

Did you receive my sample writing sheet?

If so, was it okay?

THX, Sid

“Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today, because if you do it today and like it, you can do again tomorrow!”

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

http://sheismylawyer.com/She_Thinks_In_Ink/Inked_Today/slides/20140706_223616.jpg

Note that this powder should have been a powder but was instead a lump of tar.

http://sheismylawyer.com/She_Thinks_In_Ink/Inked_Today/slides/20140706_223623.jpg

I will only send out ten of the samples and the remainder will return to Susema for testing.

If there is still room...

I'd love to be in. (which reminds me, I really need to scan Blue Amber today...)

I'm interested.

“When the historians of education do equal and exact justice to all who have contributed toward educational progress, they will devote several pages to those revolutionists who invented steel pens and blackboards.” V.T. Thayer, 1928

Check out my Steel Pen Blog

"No one is exempt from talking nonsense; the mistake is to do it solemnly."

-Montaigne

Me please? I put my name down in the PM thread as well but don't see it listed here...

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

Yes, please! Maybe mine will not get kidnapped this time. I gave the mailman a very stern look today. He didn't seem to notice. :rolleyes:

I've spoken with other international testers - the ink is great once mixed. It's only the mixing that is bothersome. So forward we will go.

Why yes, I would like more. The noise in the background is just my conscience asking if I really need it. Answer is the same, "Why yes, I would like more."

Paul

"Nothing is impossible, even the word says 'I'm Possible!'" Audrey Hepburn

Are going to sign up for each ink individually? I'd like to test this if there is room.

Yes, each ink individually, if you are interested.

Slots:

1. brgmarketing
  2. Auspice
  3. itsvroomvroom
  4. Tas
  5. InkStainedWings
  6. AAAndrew
  7. mhguda
  8. Jenks
  9. kidde
  10. Morames

Slots are filled UNLESS begging is involved. I would just say that slots are filled, but I seem to respond well to begging and puppy dog eyes. It's very sad.

(Whimper, whine, sob...) Please add me to the list of Black Amber. Testers. Pleeeeeeeeeese!

The RavenLunatic

Semper insanit omnes tempore.

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/5642/postcardde9.pnghttp://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png