Show Your Pens In Pencil Cases

holgalee

I have to admit that I like pencil cases almost as much as I like pens. So while I've seen many threads on pens, and some on pen cases, I haven't seen one on both!

Here's a leather pen case that my brother-in-law gave to me many years ago, which I only started using recently, The leather is very soft and there are some mink oil and water stains. The flower pouch is something that I sewed to put my fountain pens so that they don't get scratched:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/lubitel/DSC_0116_zpsd96a9e58.jpg

From top to bottom:

Kudos leather pencil case (Made in Canada)

Pilot Frixion eraser

Muji pen cum pencil

Pilot Frixion 04 (using a blue needlepoint 0.5mm refill now)

Muji clickable highlighter (there's a similar Zebra-brand one)

Pilot Kakuno fountain pen, F nib with Platinum pigment blue ink

Glick (Oliver Exam) fountain pen (from FPNer Mesu) with unknown washable blue ink

Sony 8GB thumbdrive with girl on scooter dangly thingamajig (makes it hard to miss the plugged-in thumbdrive)

2-slot flower pouch

Do share photos of your pens in pencil cases! Just whip out your mobile phone and take a shot! :D Please name the pens and other stuff that you are using as well!

Edited by holgalee

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• holgalee

• zepp

• SkylarKnight

• GTOZack

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice! I really dig that leather pen case.

my pencils/pens are currently laying on my desk beside my laptop. I used a pen roll I bought in an art store, but the bands to hold the pen are way to tight to fit in any of fountain pens. So I'm currently waiting for a 12 pen case that should arrive tomorrow, I will share some pic when I'll receive it! :)

Careful when buying a bird.. you'll end up with a flock before you know it.

Jcm499, thanks for the photo! I see some snowy peaks, but what are the pens?

Zepp, I really like the pencil case too, though it's a little delicate. Looking forward to seeing your pen case!

No fountain pens in this picture as I keep mine in a separate case! These items are used when I have biology laboratory classes and don't want fungi, bacteria or animal insides on my precious pens.

http://i59.tinypic.com/2aetnjo.jpg

A Penco Pencontainer and Clairefontaine leather pencil case - I think it's an age bag? I can't remember.

http://i59.tinypic.com/ing0ud.jpg

From top to bottom:

Kokuyo Dotliner Petit

Pilot Frixion highlighter

Pilot Frixion Ball Clicker 0.7

Pentel Clic Eraser 2

Uni Kuru Toga

Artline 200 fine 0.4

Stabilo OHPen universal F

Sun-Star Stickyle pen style scissors

Random ruler

My 12 pen case arrived today! Ordered it from Amazon, expected it to be an meh quality, but turns out pretty decent!

One side the fountain pens the other side my pencils!

http://puu.sh/9H6pv/97c327cef3.jpghttp://puu.sh/9H6qE/61b60be6a8.jpg

Thanks,Zepp, for sharing the photo of your case. It looks nice and the flap between both sides is a good touch. Can you enlighten everyone on the pen and pencil models?

Sure, fountain pen side from top:

Parker Vector from my father, fine nib (that writes like a broad)

Parker Vector ballpoint

Pelikan M200

Lamy Safari

Pencils side:

Bic Quantech 0.7mm (Sturdy, sturdy pen, I used it for about 2 years, needed rotation.) SADLY, when I went to buy another one because it is such a sweet pencil... it has been discontinued :(

Pentel 207

Pentel GraphGear 1000

Staedtler Mars Technico

Rotring Rapid Pro

Replacement 2mm leads for the clutch pencil

:D

• 4 weeks later...

I ordered this case a few weeks ago from Jetpens. It's a Nomadic PE-08. I had a more classy-looking case on my radar, but I figured that as a student I'd take practical over pretty, and this is pretty practical. Holds everything I need and more! I can even fit my pen cloth in there so I will no longer have to dig to the bottom of my backpack.

It has 3 zipper compartments: one holds my fountain pens and pen cloth, one is filled with binder clips and paperclips, and the biggest one holds all my other pens, highlighters, pencils, erasers, etc.

http://i.imgur.com/Ghj4dhA.png

And as for the names of everything that's in there:

• the pens listed in my signature
  • Papermate and Pilot G2 gel pens, several colors
  • Zebra F-301 ballpoint
  • Hi-Liter highlighter
  • Zebra M-402 mechanical pencil
  • Pentel 0.5mm HB lead
  • Sonic 15cm ruler
  • Pentel Hi-Polymer eraser
  • Rhodia 3x4in pad (not pictured, but it will fit!)
Edited by NotRosie

Here are some of mine in a Levenger bomber jacket pen roll and a Omas two-pen case. Sorry for the poor lighting.

Contents: Pelikan M600 green, Kaweco ice sport, Montblanc Starwalker rubber/metal, Pelikans: 400, R600 white tortoise

post-101566-0-38822600-1406743821_thumb.jpg

post-101566-0-15782600-1406743836_thumb.jpg

This is what i carry in my pencil case, that casually it is the same of one of NotRosie but in red.

I have cut down a lot of stuff as i have filled it completely and still may think of selecting what to keep cutting or not.

11736459536_7a74006265_b.jpg

14789698935_9073781857_h.jpg

Here is what i sport:

-Ocean Blue Lamy All Star EF

-White AP Pilot Metropolitan F

-Jetstream Multipen (Black,Blue,Red,Green, Mechanical Pencil 0.5mm)

-Some cheap Business school pen for ballpoint borrows.

-Blue Pilot Frixion 0.7mm

-Uni Signo 207 (Blue,Orange,Apple Green)

-Alumicolor pocket engineer scale 6"

-Silver Rotring 600 0.5mm

-Kuru Toga 0.5mm US version

-Kuru Toga Roulette 0.5mm Black

-Kuru Toga Rubber grip 0.5mm Teal

-Kuru Toga High Grade 0.5mm Pink

-Zebra M-701

UP:

-Set of 12 High Tec C Maica 0.4mm

-Yellow Sharpie

-2 0.7 G2s Black & Blue

-Ain 0.5HB Hard lead

-Uni Nano Dia 0.5 HB lead

-Pentel clickeraser Black

-Boxy eraser

-Lamy & Metro cartridges.

ah, and a post-it.

My pencil case didn't arrive yet, I'm still waiting. Meanwhile, my pens are in a pen wrap I purchased on e-bay made of some fake leather.

One of my pens is currently on it's way to have it's nib ground, and my wrap is full of other stuff besides my pen and dip pen, so I won't show it now. I will post a pic once my pencil case arrives :))

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png
Hey! I'm Skylar! I am quite new to all of this, but am a very friendly person :3
If you wanna exchange snail-mail, my 'about me' in on page 51 on the snail mail list, and if you like what you see - pm me!

i use sometimes 2 pen pouch 4 pen pouches but i always use these cigar boxes i had used up.

'The Yo-Yo maneuver is very difficult to explain. It was first perfected by the well-known Chinese fighter pilot Yo-Yo Noritake. He also found it difficult to explain, being quite devoid of English.

So we left it at that. He showed us the maneuver after a sort. B*****d stole my kill.'

-Squadron Leader K. G. Holland, RAF. WWII China.

• 2 weeks later...

Here are my two favorite pencil cases, the first one is my pirate map and the second one is a case from the Sherlock Holmes Museum.

=)

The pens are the same in both cases, I just like switching them off.

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m230/Celina1991/2014-08-09172146_zps771a8b09.jpg

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m230/Celina1991/2014-08-09172207_zpsf60b217f.jpg

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m230/Celina1991/2014-08-09172219_zps479bcf22.jpg

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m230/Celina1991/2014-08-09173945_zps2d0d36ce.jpg

Edited by Evanna

I love my pen case except the fact that the flap is WAY too short. Anyway, these are only what I bring to school, so this isn't all of my pens.

post-114644-0-44573000-1407693457_thumb.jpg

(FYI, the Skripsert is orange and the super 21 is grey.)

• 3 weeks later...

As promised:

10616105_10203877402328857_2063653481235

The pens:

top to bottom:
Huashilai (No idea about serial number, custom ground - broad italic)
Duke 600 EF nib
Duke 209 M nib - custom ground down to a F italic stub

Drawer, top to bottom:
Hero gel pen
Sheaffer School Pen (Custom ground, no idea what it was originally)
Hero 529 EF nib
Kaigelu 363 custom ground to a F nib (from M nib)

One pen is missing from here, because it's in my bag right now, and that is my Lamy Al Star :)

Terrible quality..

Other stuff in the case:

top - black board erason and chalk (in a small plastic baggie).

bottom - stamps.

Edited by SkylarKnight

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png
Hey! I'm Skylar! I am quite new to all of this, but am a very friendly person :3
If you wanna exchange snail-mail, my 'about me' in on page 51 on the snail mail list, and if you like what you see - pm me!

Nice!

I struggled for a way to carry my stuff to school. In the end I have FPs in a Japanese wrap, and Clairefontaine Large Age bag in green lambskin. for pencils and... you know... those other things (biros).

Having said that though I may look into getting a 12 pen zip case for the FPs as the wrap can get a bit ungainly if I try to put too many pens in it.

<pictures next time>