• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• amberleadavis

• TheRealScubaSteve

• HalloweenHJB

• napalm

1 is Frankenghost and 2 is ghost buster.

I love it.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

Flax, I love it!

Do you want a letter with some TR paper as a thank you?

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

Hell, you don't need to put yourself out. :blush: Consider it a tribute to your moderating prowess. :)

Physician- signing your scripts with Skrips!

I'm so tough I vacation in Detroit.

:wub: Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

For the World Cup:

fpn_1529862197__img_0217.jpg

I'm adding it now.

• 9 months later...

I stumbled across this thread by chance and thought it was hilarious, so...

ghosts.jpg

ghosts3.jpg

sig2.jpgsig1.jpg

Events may be horrible or inescapable. Men always have a choice - if not whether, then how they endure.

- Lois McMaster Bujold

Hilarious! I'm guessing that the bottom one is drawn with "the ink that shall not be named" and is "the ghost who shall not be named"! B) (Although it looks a little dark for that on my screen, and appears to be done with KTC instead....)

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

haha! While I do have a terrible sample of the Noodler's "Ink that shall never behave in a way I can reasonably use that shall not be named", that's actually Lamy Crystal Azurite colouring in our poor ghost who should not be named, with a highlighter for the salmon bits because I didn't have a pen inked up in pink. ;-)

Other inks in use, which were just what I had on hand, which tells me I have something of a colour parrot problem, haha:

- Pilot black (cartridge)

- Lamy Light Bronze

- J. Herbin Rouge Caroubier

- Noodler's Apache Sunset

- Montblanc Irish Green

- Pelikan Edelstein Topaz

thanks! :)

sig2.jpgsig1.jpg

Events may be horrible or inescapable. Men always have a choice - if not whether, then how they endure.

- Lois McMaster Bujold

This is awesome. Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

I stumbled across this thread by chance and thought it was hilarious, so...

ghosts.jpg

ghosts3.jpg

:lol:

:happycloud9:

Cathy L. Carter

Live. Love. Write.

• 1 year later...

FINAL EDIT : I just noticed when reading a message from amberleadavis that she meant the pacman ghosts (inky ghosts) and well... I didn't read this thread enough to see it either. I messed up, sorry!

2nd Edit: I didn't grow up in the pacman generation, I feel like I'd not do the pacman art justice.

I'm far... FAR from a good artist... I'm posting two images -
1 was the sketch done via pencil then inked by a Hong Dian Black Forest w/ a Fude Nib w/ most of the lines made by reverse writing n the nib (It's my only pen so far :P) and I used Parker Quink Blue - Black.
1st EDIT : They Uploaded in Reverse :P
2 is the same drawing taken into photoshop and edited. It's still crappy but meh.

I did the drawing faster than I thought I would and didn't revise it all that much, then inked it and I took a photo of it with a really old android with flash on (dim room) and well... I got this.

GhostlyLife.jpg

138356146_197957995373028_5610224293269267117_n.jpg

Edited by Mar_

MAR Watermark.png
fpn_1502425191__letter-mini.png

Indiana . USA

• 1 month later...
On 1/11/2021 at 5:41 AM, Mar_ said:

FINAL EDIT : I just noticed when reading a message from amberleadavis that she meant the pacman ghosts (inky ghosts) and well... I didn't read this thread enough to see it either. I messed up, sorry!

2nd Edit: I didn't grow up in the pacman generation, I feel like I'd not do the pacman art justice.

I'm far... FAR from a good artist... I'm posting two images -
1 was the sketch done via pencil then inked by a Hong Dian Black Forest w/ a Fude Nib w/ most of the lines made by reverse writing n the nib (It's my only pen so far :P) and I used Parker Quink Blue - Black.
1st EDIT : They Uploaded in Reverse :P
2 is the same drawing taken into photoshop and edited. It's still crappy but meh.

I did the drawing faster than I thought I would and didn't revise it all that much, then inked it and I took a photo of it with a really old android with flash on (dim room) and well... I got this.

GhostlyLife.jpg

138356146_197957995373028_5610224293269267117_n.jpg

MAR, this is AMAZING!!  Thank you!  I love it!

• 1 month later...

2021-04-22_CRV_003.thumb.jpg.e9a18114017edf89b6e3f118e1b1a5c3.jpg

Private Reserve American Blue 2021, PRAB old (as in more than 5 years) and Diamine Sargasso Sea for a comparison.

large.3ghosts.jpg.d3f93f1c69f9769db22756e834c3158b.jpg

• 11 months later...
On 6/25/2015 at 6:58 AM, Mookli said:

large.1595948218_geniuscrop-XL.jpeg.eac52226fa435bc059b05906e46784a7.jpeg