Lambrou Pens Lr7 Moonlight Wins Best Metal Mastery In 2014 Pen World Readers' Choice Awards

PenHero

Fellow Collectors,

We are delighted our LR7 Moonlight, hand crafted by Paul Rossi, has won the Pen World 2014 Readers' Choice Award for Best Metal Mastery.

http://www.penhero.com/Temp/LR7Master08_PT.jpg

The Awards will be officially presented by Pen World at the Washington, DC Fountain Pen Supershow in August. In honor of this great award we have invited Paul Rossi to receive the Readers' Choice Award on behalf of Lambrou Pens.

The LR7 Moonlight photo in the article is of the final Artist Proof, with the Lambrou Pens previous 370 nib unit, and a plain cap band.

Please be sure to get the June, 2014 Pen World Magazine to read the full article.

http://www.penhero.com/Temp/LR7Master07_PT.jpg

These are the latest photos of this Artist Proof fitted with the new 380 nib unit. The nib and cap band are engraved with the new Lambrou Pens name and logo.

I took the photos of both Artist Proofs, including the ones in Pen World and in this article, and have personally handled the pens and the LR7 Moonlight is indeed another tremendous work of art by Paul Rossi. The pictures do not do the pen justice.

http://www.penhero.com/Temp/LR7Master05_PT.jpg

List price for the LR7 Moonlight is $6,750.

The edition is 10 pieces world wide.

http://www.penhero.com/Temp/LR7Master06_PT.jpg

For further details on the LR7 Moonlight please contact us by email: orders@lambroupens.com or claspeninc@aol.com

Thanks!

Andreas Lambrou

President - Lambrou Pens Inc.

andreas@lambroupens.com

Jim Mamoulides

Creative Director - Lambrou Pens Inc.

jim@lambroupens.com

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PenHero

• barriep

• da vinci

• TassoBarbasso

Hi everyone! The pen has silver filigree, over a cap and barrel made out of Space Blue diffusion bonded acrylic for strength, stability and longevity. This deep blue material is ideal as a background for the sky at night and sterling silver inlaid stars.

I love this pen. I had the previous CR1 Moonlight from 2008 and it is very beautiful. This new version is even more so, with Paul's clip textured to match the rocks and the wolf replacing the lighthouse, more atmospheric. Paul not only does such beautiful work in silver but the way he uses acrylic to portray the moon in his pens and the little gold inlays for the stars ( so beautifully done on the Classic Pens' "Jupiter" pen), makes the whole pen portray the night sky. I can't wait to get mine. A very well deserved award, not easy to achieve for boutique pen makers. And it is good to see Andy in full steam again!

Barriep

16440848341_bf073036dc_t.jpg

• 1 year later...

Hi everyone! The pen has silver filigree, over a cap and barrel made out of Space Blue diffusion bonded acrylic for strength, stability and longevity. This deep blue material is ideal as a background for the sky at night and sterling silver inlaid stars.

can you offer some information about the nib?