legitimate3

Can someone compare the dot grid on the Rhodia Dotpad No. 16 vs the dot grid on the Leuchtturm journals. Are the dot grids the same? Are the dots lighter or darker on one of them? Thanks.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mardi13

• legitimate3

• floit63

• Namru

http://oi59.tinypic.com/m7bcwz.jpg

The white paper is from my Rhodia No. 16, the paper under is my large Leuchtturm journal. I tried to line up the dots as best I could.

Do you find one of the papers smoother than the other or preferable for any other reason?

Do you find one of the papers smoother than the other or preferable for any other reason?

Having filled up a Leuchturm and in using Rhodia dotpads everyday, the Rhodia is smoother but also consistant. I bought a small A6 Leuchturm with the same weight paper as my A5 notebook; it was as bad as Moleskine. I buy a pad of Rhodia from anywhere at anytime and it's always the same.

My Leuchtturm Dot notebooks are very consistent - I have something like 5 of them, and only maybe once or twice hit what I call a "waxy" spot, where there seems to be extra coating on the page. Other than that, they are a great bargain and dry a little more quickly than the Rhodia. I like my Rhodia dotpads, but boy, they take forever to dry sometimes.