Welcome!

PenHero

Welcome to the new Cross Forum!

http://www.penhero.com/PenGallery/Cross/Pics/Cross150thLELogo.jpg

We noticed that there are really limited forums online that focus on Cross pens and pencils and the history and products of the oldest writing instrument company in the world.

http://www.penhero.com/PenGallery/Cross/Pics/Cross150thLE02.jpg

I'm hoping that Cross collectors will gather here and exchange informaton on Cross.

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PenHero

• ballboy

• paulie

• pengeek9944

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi. I am new here. Three days ago I purchased a Cross Verve Merlot. Today the clip came off. I didn't notice until I removed the pen from my shirt pocket. Luckily the clip was in my pocket. I'm not sure if I want another Verve now. I returning this tomorrow. Any thoughts or suggestions on another model or make?

Hubris

Wow, what a drag! :( I love my Verve, but I don't use the clip at all. I hope they fix/replace it for you!

Petra

• 5 months later...

hello I have some cross pens I would like to sell where do you think I should do that? They are the ones with the cross tennis racket. They are really nice and they are brand new. I have had them for 2 years. PLease let me know your input.

• 2 months later...

That really sucks Cross will stand by their product. Call the Corporate offices www.mycrossbiz.com. I have found that the Townsend is the best Cross, has anyone tried the Cross Apogee Fountain? It rocks!!!!

• 11 months later...
That really sucks Cross will stand by their product. Call the Corporate offices www.mycrossbiz.com. I have found that the Townsend is the best Cross, has anyone tried the Cross Apogee Fountain? It rocks!!!!

Yes, I've tried the Apogee, FP and BP, but hate the sharp clip end. Weight is nice but the Chinese detailing is a let down :unsure:

Townsend and Centuries are great though :thumbup:

Roger

Magnanimity & Pragmatism

Aah, yes i own a Century Pen and I love it, very expensive i bought from the pen shop and it writes buetifully! The sleekness, the style the ink flow is all just so perfect! I love it!

If you want to see what else i have to say about the pen check out this blog: http://randomrealstuff.blogspot.com/ and dont hesitate to contact me!

Cheers!

Marya

• 1 year later...

Hello from Spain!

This is my first message and I'm new also in the brand. Just from yesterday, I have an ATX fountain pen and a Townsend roller (I'm thinking about changing it for an Apogee).

I'll take a look at the forum to learn the more I can about all of that.

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Hey all, I'm relatively new to fountain pens and I don't want to get anything not worth getting. Any suggestions for a good Cross pen?

Wherever you go, there you are.

• 3 months later...

Hi I am a new member who recently picked up a Cross Century pen, would like some info on the pen plus what year mine might be. Any info would be appreciated. Donboss

post-70568-0-15083400-1304621085.jpg

post-70568-0-11655100-1304621099.jpg

post-70568-0-16234100-1304621113.jpg

• 5 months later...

Hello!

I'm new to FPs and I am on a bit of a budget. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good "starter" pen. I like Cross pens, but any good started pen recommendations would be helpful. Thanks!

I have 2 in the mail.

1) Townsend bought here

2) Solo. I chased one of these down after having a Pen Party and it was voted as best pen. Naturally, it was snatched away from me. The one in the mail is white/black. I am sure that is not practical but I bet it's gorgeous.

Hex, aka George

• 7 months later...

Hi All,

My favourite and probably the cheapest cross pen I own is the solo. Although I believe they are no longer in manufacture, ebay UK still has lots advertised - usually just as cross fountain pen and they go between £4 - £15, this is a great starter pen for those wondering how to spend their money. Im in love with the cross brown ink - not sure why but it is special and always gets commented on!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...