JustWrite Pen Company

Sinistral1 and amberleadavis have arranged a Group Buy so FPN members in the US can buy Toucan Ink. We only sell this ink in Australia at the moment and this is a great opportunity to get hold of some and only pay the normal price for the ink and packing/postage within the US.

How the Group Buys Works:

Go to the JustWrite website. www.justwrite.com.au Click on the FPN Toucan Fountain Pen Ink Group Buy link at the top left..

Order whatever ink you would like in this section of the website - No minimum purchase is required.
Your credit card or PayPal account will be charged when you place the order on the JustWrite website.

On 28.05.2014 when the offer expires, JustWrite will send all the orders to FPN member Sinistral1, who will repackage and post the individual orders to members in the US.
Sinistral1 will advise you of the postage cost payable for your order and you pay Sinistral1 with PayPal before the ink is shipped to you.

You will only pay the actual cost of packing and posting the order within the US.
JustWrite will pay for the cost of shipping the orders from Australia to the US.
You pay JustWrite for the ink only when you place your order and pay Sinistra1 for the postage within the US before she ships the ink to you.

Prices are in Australian Dollars.

Please include your FPN username in the comments section during checkout.

We're delighted to make this ink available to US members and appreciate all the hard work done by amberleadavis and Sinistral1.

If you would like any additional information please feel free to contact me or Sinistral1.

Kevin Watson
Blackstone Ink :: JustWrite Pen Company, Australia
Website: www.justwrite.com.au www.blackstone.inkEmail: info@justwrite.com.au

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sinistral1

• Jamerelbe

• JustWrite Pen Company

• vossad01

* NEW TOUCAN INK COLOUR *

Toucan have surprised us by releasing a new ink colour - SCARLET. It only arrived today and I haven't had much of a chance for an in depth look but my first impression is that it's a typical Toucan style of ink, a red with a hint of orange and I quite like it.

I've added it to the sample and pouch packs so anyone buying a pack from now on will get all 15 colours including the new Scarlet.

I've also added an 'ADD ON' Scarlet product so that anyone who has already purchased a pack who would like to get the new Scarlet Ink included in the pack, can buy an ADD ON SCARLET and we'll add it to the 14 other colours.

post-18968-0-01308500-1400167772_thumb.jpg

Edited by JustWrite Pen Company

Kevin Watson
Blackstone Ink :: JustWrite Pen Company, Australia
Website: www.justwrite.com.au www.blackstone.inkEmail: info@justwrite.com.au

I bought a 30ml bottle of Scarlet ink when it became available a month or two ago - it was part of you original range listed on the Tintex website (before they stopped advertising their ink - don't ask me why!), but was not part of the range sold through JustWrite. I've been using it in two of my pens (and put up a review on FPN, maybe a month ago?) - and can confirm that it's a very pleasant red with an orangey tinge to it. Bought it purely out of curiosity, but really liked it.

If you live in Sydney, it's cheaper to buy direct from the Australian distributor - just place your order at www.JustWrite.com.au. The idea of a group buy is to save on international shipping costs - shipping within Australia is a flat rate of (I think) $6.50.

If you live in Sydney, it's cheaper to buy direct from the Australian distributor - just place your order at www.JustWrite.com.au. The idea of a group buy is to save on international shipping costs - shipping within Australia is a flat rate of (I think) $6.50.

Yeah no problems just wondering if I could get free shipping on it too ;)

Yeah no problems just wondering if I could get free shipping on it too ;)

Free shipping to Sinistral1 in the States - you have to pay for shipping from her address to yours, which would probably be a bit more than $6.50 :wacko:

Edited by Jamerelbe

Update on the Toucan Ink Group Order:

The deadline has come and gone. Now we just have to wait for the ink two arrive from Australia. Kevin will be packing the box and mailing it out the first week of June. He said it should take about two weeks to arrive at my house. As I start repacking the orders for shipping, I will be contacting the 20 plus buyers to let them know how much their order will cost to ship from my house in Saint Paul, Minnesota to where they each live, so payment as a gift can be made to me through PayPal. As soon as the payment is "in the bank", I will ship your ink via Priority Mail so it can be tracked and insured.

Remember - no lollypops will be harmed in the making of this group ink shipment.

Breathe. Take one step at a time. Don't sweat the small stuff. You're not getting older, you are only moving through time. Be calm and positive.

Wow, only twenty or so of us. I would have thought there would be more inky nutjobs out there wanting to get their hands on any ink possible. :huh:

http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums/af283/Runnin_Ute/fpn_1424623518__super_pinks-bottle%20resized_zps9ihtoixe.png

• 2 weeks later...

The ink has arrived and I will be picking it up this evening. Only took a week!

Breathe. Take one step at a time. Don't sweat the small stuff. You're not getting older, you are only moving through time. Be calm and positive.

Looking forward to playing with more ink :)

San Francisco Pen Show - August 28-30, 2020 - Redwood City, California

www.SFPenShow.com

Australian ink received and unpacked - no leaks. I'll be in contact with each of you soon to let you know how much the postage will be from my house to yours.

Darn, Darn, Darn! I just seen this thread and apparently missed out on this deal :-(

Looking forward to seeing some more reviews of these inks - to let me know how you find them? I'm having a hard time justifying the purchase of other inks because I bought 60ml of each of these about 6 months ago. Sure, they're non-waterproof and (the blues especially are) a little undersaturated - but my non-fountain-pen-crazy other half just sees a drawer full of ink and raises her eyebrow when I talk about buying anything else...

You could probably sell half of your ink to either of the two people who missed out on the group buy, provided they want to pay the postage, too!