Half-Price Iroshizuku In Uk!

a.zy.lee

Let me start by saying that I have NO affiliation with Amazon or the retailers selling these Pilot Iroshizuku inks

On Amazon UK, if you search "iroshizuku", you can find almost the whole range for around only £15! Normally, one would have to pay around £30 for these. They're even shipped for free! I'm not sure if these retailers ship to other countries for free or sell elsewhere for the same price.

So, if you want an Iroshizuku ink, but haven't gotten one because of the price, you're in luck!

Unfortunately, the prices do change from time to time, but you can track the prices using http://uk.camelcamelcamel.com/

Some links to the more popular inks:

Kon-Peki

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pilot-Iroshizuku-Fountain-Pen-Ink/dp/B0018HJVS6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1399811984&sr=8-1&keywords=iroshizuku+kon-peki

Asa-Gao

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pilot-Iroshizuku-Fountain-Pen-Ink/dp/B001AX7TFA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1399812002&sr=8-1&keywords=iroshizuku+asa-gao

Yama-Budo

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pilot-Iroshizuku-Fountain-Pen-Ink/dp/B001PWFZ02/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1399812748&sr=8-1&keywords=iroshizuku+yama-budo

Fuyu-Gaki

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pilot-Iroshizuku-Fountain-Pen-Ink/dp/B002BV11I6/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1399812773&sr=8-10&keywords=iroshizuku

Unfortunately, Tsuki-Yo was available, but I can't find it at this time. It will probably be re-stocked soon with the £15 price tag.

I hope this was useful to you.

Edited by a.zy.lee

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mishka5050

• Chrissy

• phoenixfeder

• Thier.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This was mentioned previously. There is also an ebay seller called sakura*kitty*Japan who is selling them at £14 each with most of them in stock.

(No affiliation!)

Edited by Bigeddie

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love. -Carl Sagan

Wow. How come the prices in the UK are so high for these inks? I thought $25-$28 (about £14-£16) was a bit much for a bottle. But £30 ($50) is crazy!

Thanks, a real help. Might now convince me go stock up and get the handful of absentees.

Life is too short to drink bad wine (Goethe)

Just a slight warning. Santa Trading are a bit inconsistent and can take a long time to deliver from Japan.

Verba volant, scripta manent

I bought a bottle of asa-gao from santa trading for 17 €including shipping. No problems whatsoever.

I've had both good and bad experiences, which is why I wanted to warn about their inconsistency. There's a thread on here somewhere about them offering Pilot pens at very low prices and then not being able to fulfil the order.

Verba volant, scripta manent

I've had both good and bad experiences, which is why I wanted to warn about their inconsistency. There's a thread on here somewhere about them offering Pilot pens at very low prices and then not being able to fulfil the order.

Sorry i didn't want to question your statement. I know the reports about the availability of some items. I just wanted to report my sample of 1 just in case it contributes something.

My bottle of Tsuki-yo arrived last week - bashed about but unharmed. I was put off by the care taken with the packaging. This was all that was in the box. Putting a few more sheets of newspaper around and over the product wouldn't have taken much, would it?

post-105598-0-45863600-1399855659_thumb.jpg

Although Santa trading had by far the best prices on amazon for a while, these days other amazon sellers have comparable prices once postage is added in.

Elizabeth

questions questions, too many questions...

My Yama-budo and Murasaki-shikibu have just arrived in perfect condition from Santa trading. Ordered on April 27. Also ordered a bottle of Takesumi from another Japanese seller on Amazon on the same day and that arrived three days ago.

Wonderful (and dangerous) that these inks are now available at a more reasonable price .....

I chose my user name years ago - I have no links to BBS pens (other than owning one!)

• 1 month later...

Hi folks,

This offer is back on!

I just wanted to ask if any of you who bought from Santa trading had to pay import tax.

Thanks!

I've bought a Pilot Custom 74 and a few mechanical pencils from Santa - always at a very good price. No problems with VAT or the dreaded Royal Mail "handling" charge (that's the charge they make you pay when they don't actually deliver, but make you pick it up).

Between my finger and my thumb

The squat pen rests.

I'll dig with it.

I don't know if it's just me but i find £14 for a 50ml bottle of ink to be way overpriced. I'll stick with 30ml Diamines for £2.95 each inc P&P

I don't know if it's just me but i find £14 for a 50ml bottle of ink to be way overpriced. I'll stick with 30ml Diamines for £2.95 each inc P&P

30ml Diamine for less than a £3 is great - glad they have so many colors!

Getting half priced Iroshizuku is awesome - great time to try something different :)

I've have Iro and 30ml Diamine inks, but nothing beats Kon Peki for that W O W factor for me.

I've recently bought Iroshizuku inks from ebay seller hobby_japan. The price is currently £9.35 ($15.90) plus £4.00 ($6.80) p&p. Buying more than one means an slight reduction in postage charges, but an increased chance for UK Customs and Revenue and the Royal Mail to charge duty and fees. I bought them separately to avoid charges and they arrived safely packaged in a reasonable time.