Less "thought"; More "hey, Look!"

ethernautrix

In short words, I made this! :D

Making is a great hobby for me, and I find a great pleasure when someone enjoys using them :)

Dear KWZI - lovely blue ink.

I am going to be in Krakow in September. Is there a store in the city where I can buy this ink? Alternatively, is it on sale in Warsaw? (I have a colleague I can persuade to buy it for me and bring it to our next European meeting.)

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• amberleadavis

• ethernautrix

• kwzi

• Cyber6

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gorgeous ink!

"No one can be a great thinker who does not recognize that as a thinker it is his first duty to follow his intellect to whatever conclusions it may lead. Truth gains more even by the errors of one who, with due study, and preparation, thinks for himself, than by the true opinions of those who only hold them because they do not suffer themselves to think." -J.S. Mill, On Liberty

I would love a group buy, but I don't live in the main places that you send to. Perhaps I could organise a group buy for Australia/NZ when we can see more of the inks

The post above should not be regarded as the absolute and undeniable truth and facts as it may contain the garbled mutterings of an overworked, stressed and nonsensical student who may or may not be on the brink of insanity.
Please regard her with ten grains of salt and stay out of arms reach and at least ten metres away.

Much obliged,
Crazy Cat Lady

If a group buy were organized ... anyone interested?

That's a nice color, so yeah, I might be interested as well, depending on the price (the question I have would be what the cost of the shipping fees in particular would be, as well as exchange rates).

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

I emailed KWZI, hoping to get more samples and information of prices. If you have any problems with a large group buy, I can try to help, as I also live in Warsaw.

Okay, I never predicted that there would be such interest in this ink and I'm a bit unprepared :blush: Before PenShow I made around 280-290 ml of each color, some of the ink was already sold there, and now the rest of it is already reserved. So I'm sorry that everyone else would have to wait a bit for this ink - production takes some time, at average 5-7 weeks I can speed up the process but 3-4 weeks, but this is a minimum to settle down the ink.

I never made a chart with colors because I constantly add new ones and sometimes change existing ones - creating inks is a hobby for me and earlier sales were made either on pen meetings or after sample exchange. During this Easter I will try to prepare charts with inks - there is around 34 of them.

Like with all waterproof or water resistant inks proper pen hygiene is a must - do not mix this ink with residues of older ink and everything is going to be alright. I also do not recommend using those inks with celuloid pens - dyes used in those inks have high affinity to cellulose, I never spotted any problems, but there should be no reason to risk.

I have two types of bottles 60 ml for (5,8€/8$) and 30 ml (3,1€/4,3$) - I ship using standard service by Poczta Polska (quite reliable) inside Europe for shipping it would be around 6$ for up to four 60 ml bottles, to North America it would be up to 8$ for four 60 ml bottles.

Because of coming Easter I will be absent for few days - I will post more information about inks on Wednesday (23.04). I hope that I gave answers for most of the questions for now.

I have a lot of tape - and I won't hesitate to use it!

Kwzi,

I will wait. Don't rush. Give us a way to contact you to check on completion dates.

Beautiful blue.

UDog

Walk in shadow / Walk in dread / Loosefish walk / As Like one dead

Have a great vacation.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

Thank you KWZI - you may have the beginnings of a whole new career :)

I will certainly keep an eye out for the availability of Blue #3.

Enjoy your holiday.

Amber....if you do the group buy, I'm in for helping. If someone else does, I want it! ;)

"The Great Roe is a mythological beast with the head of a lion and the body of a lion, but not the same lion."

My Personal Blog | My Creative Writing Blog | My Heraldry Designs

http://dcroe05.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/crestdr.png?w=100

If a group buy were organized ... anyone interested?

Silly question, of course!

"When Men differ in Opinion, both Sides ought equally to have the Advantage of being heard by the Publick; and that when Truth and Error have fair Play, the former is always an overmatch for the latter."

~ Benjamin Franklin

I asked him about acquiring the complete collection...I was channeling Saskia Manning. :) Maybe I should have started with the blues.

and look who posted .....

Oooooooooooo ... count me in for the whole line up! :D I will wait patiently until you are back from vacation though. :)

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

Well, that will teach the poor fellow to play with Ethernautrix!

Yummy blue. Hey Amber, please add my name to the list for the Blue #3 30ml. Didn't quite understand the pricing for US. Looking forward to seeing the other colors.

Aw man that looks awesome! Your photos are great, and I hope that guy becomes super successful! I should try to get some of that sometime. (not right not, but definitely sometime)

Edited by Dioxazine

The faintest ink is more powerful than the strongest memory - Chinese proverb

Dioxazine Letter Tracker