Inksamplepalooza At Goulet Pens!

MrsGouletPens

Spring has a newness to it that we just can't resist! And who doesn't need some fresh, new inks for their pens? Enter the code "inkshowers14" at checkout and get 20% off individual ink samples on all purchases over $20 at gouletpens.com. Now through Tuesday, April 15.
http://distilleryimage10.ak.instagram.com/8fafbd42c02a11e39f300002c9ce50c6_8.jpg

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KBeezie

• TSherbs

• Gloucesterman

• yogalarva

MrsGouletPens,

Thank you guys for this special! I've never bought ink samles before... this is just the right time for

me to get started.

aggie

If your out-go is more than your income,

Then your up-keep.

May be your Down-falll!!!

Friend from AARP did my taxes back in Early March. Filed them electronically on Monday at 11 a.m. The money showed up in my bank three days later on Thursday morning.

I won't how soon it was gone!

“Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today, because if you do it today and like it, you can do again tomorrow!”

Haha I filed my taxes back in February and already spent the whole return on unplanned car repairs and a Lamy 2000... But maybe I can find some room in my budget this month for some ink samples... ;-)

Fountain pen blog | Personal blog

Current collection: Pilot Vanishing Point, TWSBI Vac 700, Kaweco Al Sport, Lamy Safari, Nemosine Singularity

Well, I may have gone a might overboard. This sale inspired me to put in an order for twenty-seven samples. I'm never going to get through all of my ink...... :lol:

http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums/af283/Runnin_Ute/fpn_1424623518__super_pinks-bottle%20resized_zps9ihtoixe.png

Well, I may have gone a might overboard. This sale inspired me to put in an order for twenty-seven samples. I'm never going to get through all of my ink...... :lol:

Don't worry, my order was 58. I had a good customer service experience with the GPC recently so had already started a respectably-sized sample order as a kind of "thanks", and then Inksamplepalooza came and well... maybe I went overboard... maybe...

I really do not know when I am going to find the time to actually test all of the inks though, especially since I just formulaic-ly mixed 56 new colors over the weekend which I have not had time to dip with a FP yet.

Don't worry, my order was 58. I had a good customer service experience with the GPC recently so had already started a respectably-sized sample order as a kind of "thanks", and then Inksamplepalooza came and well... maybe I went overboard... maybe...

I really do not know when I am going to find the time to actually test all of the inks though, especially since I just formulaic-ly mixed 56 new colors over the weekend which I have not had time to dip with a FP yet.

wow

If I had the spare funds I would have gone overboard too... so many colors...