Top Posters In This Topic

• a_m

• Scribblesoften

• mrmohitmishra

• mhguda

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

New pen model has been launched by ASA in new Ebonite colors.... ASA WRITER

It comes with C/C mechanism and can be used as eye dropper. and comes with unique nib from Versace ...

Below are the few images...

fpn_1442647353__writer-02-500x500.jpgfpn_1442647630__850633643_29846_10650505

fpn_1442647665__850636824_30133_13042142

new ebonite colors are awesome....

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

Where is this good ebonite coming from? Some fine manufacturer has noted the demand for pretty colours and geared up to supply it... and I'd love to know, as that will add a few rods of ebonite to my usual pen and stationery order next time I come to India!

Too many pens, too little time!

http://fountainpenlove.blogspot.fr/

That's a nice looking pen. I did have a bit of a worry because I was sort of waiting for the Writer (it was due out in August) but I finally cracked and ordered a Patriot... yesterday! Luckily I think I prefer the Patriot (especially its nib) so I'm safe.

That's a nice looking pen. I did have a bit of a worry because I was sort of waiting for the Writer (it was due out in August) but I finally cracked and ordered a Patriot... yesterday! Luckily I think I prefer the Patriot (especially its nib) so I'm safe.

You can order this one also...

vaibhav mehandiratta

I just ordered a writer in the plain blue colour. Now the waiting begins.

Edited to add: Sorry, that should read, "Writer."

Edited by Scribblesoften

I just ordered a writer in the plain blue colour. Now the waiting begins.

Edited to add: Sorry, that should read, "Writer."

Coincident is that I also ordered yesterday in blue

vaibhav mehandiratta

Where is this good ebonite coming from? Some fine manufacturer has noted the demand for pretty colours and geared up to supply it... and I'd love to know, as that will add a few rods of ebonite to my usual pen and stationery order next time I come to India!

Loyal Ebonites p'raps. They are old hands in the business.

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/EBONITE-RODS-HARD-RUBBER-RODS_150845055.html?spm=a2700.7724858.35.1.vkJMHt

fpn_1442857004__ebonite-rods-hard-rubber

HTH

Edited by hari317

In case you wish to write to me, pls use ONLY email by clicking here. I do not check PMs. Thank you.

I am using Colorful acrylic pen from the house of ASA called Rainbow.... TO BE LAUNCHED TOMORROW I.E. 23RD SEPTEMBER ON WEBPAGE

Love the colors.

I have reviewed the same here : LINK

img_20150920_100640-01.jpeg?w=768

img_20150920_100804-01.jpeg?w=768

vaibhav mehandiratta

So Rainbow is launched....

Here is the link ASA Rainbow

Pret-t-ty :D I may have to get one of these. Or two.

Until you ink a pen, it is merely a pretty stick. --UK Mike

My arsenal, in order of acquisition: Sailor 21 Pocket Pen M, Cross Solo M, Online Calligraphy, Monteverde Invincia F, Hero 359 M, Jinhao X450 M, Levenger True Writer M, Jinhao 159 M, Platinum Balance F, TWSBI Classic 1.1 stub, Platinum Preppy 0.3 F, 7 Pilot Varsity M disposables refillables, Speedball penholder, TWSBI 580 USA EF, Pilot MR, Noodler's Ahab 1.1 stub, another Preppy 0.3, Preppy EF 0.2, ASA Sniper F, Click Majestic F, Kaweco Sport M, Pilot Prera F, Baoer 79 M (fake Starwalker), Hero 616 M (fake Parker), Jinhao X750 Shimmering Sands M . . .

31 and counting :D

DaveBj

• 2 weeks later...

I am using Colorful acrylic pen from the house of ASA called Rainbow.... TO BE LAUNCHED TOMORROW I.E. 23RD SEPTEMBER ON WEBPAGE

Love the colors.

I have reviewed the same here : LINK

img_20150920_100640-01.jpeg?w=768

img_20150920_100804-01.jpeg?w=768

The Rainbow is really pretty!

pretty, indeed, but I wish the branding weren't so prominent[Ra/quote]

Rainbow has very descreet, small branding on barrel top..

Kindly refer to pictures at website

• 1 month later...

Mine just got here. I see no branding at all.

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

Mine just got here. I see no branding at all.

That's quite to accept! Did you look closely at the cap-ring??? I've purchased more of these $.99 X450s than I could admit without the flush of embarrassment and they all have branding.

It's not a bug, it's a feature! Mr. Subramaniam explained it to me... I guess with so many people complaining about the branding, and since mine were specially made as eyedropper-filled not 3-in-1, he decided to leave the branding off completely. For me the whole branding question is a non-problem, really. I think Asa has a nicely small and subtle branding on most models.

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi