Pelikan Classic 200 Cognac Special Edition Fountain Pen

Iguana Sell

Greetings followers!

We are glad to introduce the new Pelikan Classic 200 Cognac Special Edition.

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0204/1770/files/Sales_Folder_Classic_M200_Cognac-1.jpghttp://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0204/1770/files/Sales_Folder_Classic_M200_Cognac-6.jpg

Not only it has a new shiny colour, which is transparent cognac, but also its harmonic structure, made of high-quality resin and gold plated trims. This is reinforced with its stainless steel nib, also gold plated. It is available in 5 different sizes, including the very popular italic nib.

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0204/1770/files/Sales_Folder_Classic_M200_Cognac-3.jpg

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0204/1770/files/Sales_Folder_Classic_M200_Cognac-4.jpg

If you have any doubts or you wish to know something more about this new special edition, please do not hesitate and contact us!

www.iguanasell.com

info@iguanasell.com

Visit our website:

And many more at iguanasell.com

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Iguana Sell

• Skoff

• konis

• swanjun

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes that is very nice indeed. Any ideas of a release date and price in the UK? Will the Italic nib be available in the UK?

I had been hoping to save up for a big pen purchase towards the end of the year, but if this one isn't silly money, I think I might have to re-do my budget... I honestly can't think how they could have made it look any better.

Yes that is very nice indeed. Any ideas of a release date and price in the UK? Will the Italic nib be available in the UK?

I had been hoping to save up for a big pen purchase towards the end of the year, but if this one isn't silly money, I think I might have to re-do my budget... I honestly can't think how they could have made it look any better.

120 euros to pre-order from La Couronne du Comte, .with 15% off for FPN members (last day of discount code today)!

Verba volant, scripta manent

Beautiful pen! We need this pen in the M800 or M1000 size.

I love the translucent 200's, especially this color, but they are too small for me to use comfortably.

greg

Don't feel bad. I'm old; I'm meh about most things.

Is there any difference between the Cognac and Amber colour?

I can't tell any difference. Only way to tell for sure is to compare them side by side. The only difference I can see between this pen and the amber demo is that the crown is gold plated instead of blacken brass. The price is also going a lot higher (I paid $50 for the amber demo when it was new.)

Edited by MarkTrain

Well I couldn't resist such a lovely pen. I have pre-ordered with IguanaSell, who I must say have been really great to deal with. I'm also grateful they posted up here with details (and beautiful pictures :puddle: ) of the pen. (No affiliation etc etc)

Oh, for those interested I went for the italic nib.

Now I just have to wait, roll on May...

Well I couldn't resist such a lovely pen. I have pre-ordered with IguanaSell, who I must say have been really great to deal with. I'm also grateful they posted up here with details (and beautiful pictures :puddle: ) of the pen. (No affiliation etc etc)

Oh, for those interested I went for the italic nib.

Now I just have to wait, roll on May...

May I enquire how much you paid, inc shipping?

Thanks

Verba volant, scripta manent

May I enquire how much you paid, inc shipping?

Thanks

I will reply via PM if that's ok, not sure if IguanaSell would want me to publish their price without permission...