So, You Wish Your High Quality Blank Paper Had Lines?

Guest Ray Cornett

Guest Ray Cornett

I discovered these two sites a few weeks ago when I was looking for templates to print on my own paper for writing practice. I figured some of you might be interested in thiese two sites:

http://www.printablepaper.net/
This site has all sorts of line templates available to print on your paper at home. Everything from the basic notebook line rule to college rule,,, 5mm square or dot, French ruled and tons more. All for free. The drawback is they have their website address at the bottom left od the template and you can't remove it unless you do it through some sort of photo editor program. I have printed some of the templates out on some of the nicer laser copy paper I have and was surprised. I have yet to get any expensive paper but will definitely be using this site when I do.

http://www.freeprintablestationery.net/
Self explanitory and the designs are somewhat generic but some of you might find some you like. I for one am making some of my own stationary using some of my fine art photography as backgrounds.

Edited by Ray Cornett

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• markh

• ndw76

• hbdk

• ShockDub

Top Posters In This Topic

I've gone completely lineless. Now I find lines to be distracting.

Please call me Nathan. It is a pleasure to meet you.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.pnghttp://img244.imageshack.us/img244/5642/postcardde9.png

Guest Ray Cornett

I agree it is a personal taste thing. I only use the lines for relearning proper cursive and such. Other than that I use blank paper but put lined paper behind the sheet to keep my lines straight.

I like to keep my handwriting on a level, but don't like lines.

In some cases I buy grid or dot notebooks - for my eye they are a compromise between blank and lined.

In some cases I print out (using MS Word, though there a a lot of web sites that will generate pdfs that you can print) and put the lined sheet under the blank paper. I can usually see through just enough to keep my writing in line, but not visible enough to constrain what I do.

"Bad spelling, like bad grammar, is an offense against society."

- - Good Form Letter Writing, by Arthur Wentworth Eaton, B.A. (Harvard);  © 1890

Great resource, I have been looking for dot notebooks but now can finally print out my own dotted sheets and make myself a notebook. Thanks!

Wish List: TWSBI Diamond 580.