• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• saskia_madding

• attika89

• Fabienne

• randomthinks

I'm still trying to find anyone who might get Yama-dori in stock before June. Maybe no-one will

Believe me if I could get this in now I would :) , but the US distributor isn't getting them to the US before then. So I imagine it is a very similar situation in other countries as well. When Sailor Japan is ready to ship, then that's when we're going to get them. We're on their timeline. :)

www.esterbrook.net All Esterbrook, All the Time.

I'm also very much looking forward to (and hoping it will actually happen) adding Yama-dori to my ink collection. It looks lovely.

Believe me if I could get this in now I would :) , but the US distributor isn't getting them to the US before then. So I imagine it is a very similar situation in other countries as well. When Sailor Japan is ready to ship, then that's when we're going to get them. We're on their timeline. :)

Brian, I am on your 'please let me know when it's in stock' list. I did that yesterday.

Assuming I buy it from you I assume I might have to have it sent to my temporary US address, and I don't arrive in Florida until late August. So if that's going to be when I get it then I will try my best to be patient. It's hard though. :mellow:

Anyone going to be stocking these inks in the UK? Please????

I chose my user name years ago - I have no links to BBS pens (other than owning one!)

The Writing Desk sells Sailor pens, so they might, but I haven't asked them yet.

I have asked them already. They don't have it

I have asked them already. They don't have it

I think even Atsu won't have them earlier than June.

Maybe around then they'll know something about them. We'll see.

Edited by attika89

Well, I am pretty much giving up on my shipment of Yama Dori from Atsu.

Atsu reports that the Japan Postal Service indicates the package has certainly left Japan. The US Postal Service indicates it has never entered the United States.

I guess it is on that isalnd with Tom Hanks in Castaway. @^$%

Maybe all is not lost...

I must have placed my order with Atsu close in time to yours. My one bottle of Miruai appeared to have been stalled in a postal neverland, with no updates since the cryptic "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" on March 19. Today after almost a month of mystery, I got the update that it passed through Bethpage NY this morning!

Maybe you will get good news too very soon!

TWD told me they don't have it (i.e. any of the line) and gave no inclination as to whether they would or not. It would be easier for me to order somewhere closer to my shipping address as I work away often but if these inks are going to be part of the regular line up then I shan't worry too much. Yama-Dori was one of my favourite inks and I still kick myself for not stocking up when I had the chance!

Dennis from La Couronne Du Comte has confirmed to me that his shop will be carrying these inks! :)

Although I did not place an order for any, Penboutique has it showing as in stock (plus a bunch of the other LE re-releases) on their web site.

Breathe. Take one step at a time. Don't sweat the small stuff. You're not getting older, you are only moving through time. Be calm and positive.

Although I did not place an order for any, Penboutique has it showing as in stock (plus a bunch of the other LE re-releases) on their web site.

In my experience pen boutique is notorious for having things listed on their site that they do not have in stock. They will sell you the ink and then tell you 3 weeks later they never had it and won't be getting it for a month. Mind you, you wont find this out until you call their customer service and ask where the heck your order is.

In my experience pen boutique is notorious for having things listed on their site that they do not have in stock. They will sell you the ink and then tell you 3 weeks later they never had it and won't be getting it for a month. Mind you, you wont find this out until you call their customer service and ask where the heck your order is.

The website info change recently. A couple of weeks ago, the Sailor LE colors were on "pre-order" status. Also the site notes that the ink order will take "extra processing time". I've ordered inks that were out of stock, but customer service did call to let me know. Still, I'd contact them first before ordering. I doubt any USA retailer has the inks in stock right now.

They still have the old Caran d'Ache Earth colors listed as well.

Brian+Lisa,

Plans to attend a MI show this fall? (hope so). Will this ink be on your table?

We will be in MI as long as they keep the show the same weekend as last year. It was after Dallas. If it is the same weekend we will probably not go. Assuming we have any left at this time, we will definitely have them with us.

I doubt any USA retailer has the inks in stock right now.

This is correct. There is no US retailer that has the ink in stock and will not until approximately June. We all get it from the same place, so unless we hear differently, it will be June.

www.esterbrook.net All Esterbrook, All the Time.

Maybe all is not lost...

I must have placed my order with Atsu close in time to yours. My one bottle of Miruai appeared to have been stalled in a postal neverland, with no updates since the cryptic "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" on March 19. Today after almost a month of mystery, I got the update that it passed through Bethpage NY this morning!

Maybe you will get good news too very soon!

Kristina,

Your words must have been the magic charm. After over a month of no activity, and me having stopped checking, a package arrived today with my ink!!

post-110398-0-97215100-1398111592.jpg