• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• suttong

• Pen2009

• daniels2889

• Calabria

Nicely done. I love the size of the M600s, and 605s are my color of choice for trim. So now I know I need a F nib for the newest pen on my "I want" list. Love that color,and great choice of ink. Thanks!

Some people say they march to a different drummer. Me? I hear bagpipes.

I think a Pelikan fine is as fine as I would ever go....unless the nib was Messrs Binder or Mottishaw tuned as 8/10 to be wet and quick flowing!

Thanks for posting the video. Lovely M605!

Rob Maguire (Plse call me "M or Mags" like my friends do...)I use a Tablet, Apple Pencil and a fountain pen. Targas, Sailor, MB, Visconti all wonderful.

My blue 605 (2005) is not see through. You have a prettier pen.

German vintage '50-70 semi-flex stubs and those in oblique give the real thing in On Demand line variation. Modern Oblique is a waste of money for a shadow of line variation. Being too lazy to Hunt for affordable vintage oblique pens, lets you 'hunt' for line variation instead of having it.

RIP...200's once great nib, now a double ball.:crybaby::wallbash:

The cheapest lessons are from those who learned expensive lessons. Ignorance is best for learning expensive lessons.

I am awaiting a delivery of mine with F. I have the M800 blue o' blue already; so, this M600 marine blue should be a nice addition.

As Pelikan's EF does not lay down thin lines anyway, I opted for the F nib instead.

The picture of the M800 Blue.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y115/YS2003/IMG_2871.jpg

Edited by Pen2009

My collection: 149 EF/F/B/OBB, Collodi B/Twain F/Mann F, 146 M, Silver Barley F, M1000/M800 B'o'B/M800 Tortoise/Sahara/415 BT/215/205 Blue Demo, Optima Demo Red M/88 EF & Italic/Europa, Emotica, 2K/Safaris/Al-Stars/Vista, Edson DB/Carene BS, Pilot 845/823/742/743/Silvern/M90/Makies, Sailor Profit Realo M/KOP Makies/Profit Makies/Profit 21 Naginata MF&M/KOP/KOP Mosaiques/Sterling Silvers,Platinum #3776 Celluloids/Izumos/Wood pens/Sterling Silvers,YoL Grand Victorian, and more (I lost counting)

I am awaiting a delivery of mine with F. I have the M800 blue o' blue already; so, this M600 marine blue should be a nice addition.

As Pelikan's EF does not lay down thin lines anyway, I opted for the F nib instead.

The picture of the M800 Blue.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y115/YS2003/IMG_2871.jpg

Looks great! I wish they would release a m800 or even m1000 version of the blue demo in rhodium trim. My only gripe on the 600s is the snap-press piston mechanism is not disassembly friendly like the 800-1000s.

My collection: 149 EF/F/B/OBB, Collodi B/Twain F/Mann F, 146 M, Silver Barley F, M1000/M800 B'o'B/M800 Tortoise/Sahara/415 BT/215/205 Blue Demo, Optima Demo Red M/88 EF & Italic/Europa, Emotica, 2K/Safaris/Al-Stars/Vista, Edson DB/Carene BS, Pilot 845/823/742/743/Silvern/M90/Makies, Sailor Profit Realo M/KOP Makies/Profit Makies/Profit 21 Naginata MF&M/KOP/KOP Mosaiques/Sterling Silvers,Platinum #3776 Celluloids/Izumos/Wood pens/Sterling Silvers,YoL Grand Victorian, and more (I lost counting)

The back piston knob on mine was actually very loose even when tightened all the way down. Anyone else have this problem with the snap-fit m200-m600s? Sent it Chartpark this week.

• 8 months later...

The back piston knob on mine was actually very loose even when tightened all the way down. Anyone else have this problem with the snap-fit m200-m600s? Sent it Chartpark this week.

I have this exact problem with the 605 I just bought. Did you ever get it resolved?

Latching onto an older thread and a bit off topic, perhaps, but I take note of the fact you have a blue/black M215...I have not seen one of those for sale anywhere for a while. Lucky you!

• 1 year later...

I have this exact problem with the 605 I just bought. Did you ever get it resolved?

I have noticed that on my Marine Blue as well. It kind of went away with use though.

The material seems more flimsy than the regular line, but the pen is quite hardy nonetheless - I've travelled with it extensively.

"If you can spend a perfectly useless afternoon in a perfectly useless manner, you have learned how to live."

– Lin Yu-T'ang