Hi guys, it has been a long time that I am struggling for legible and good handwriting, I went through different types of handwriting, first I wrote in cursive but never became fluent with it then I tried separate words but were looking kind of childish writing, then I wrote on middle of the line then again I jumped back on the line with different techniques of writing, so I came to this form so that you good people can help me improve my handwriting. My one more problem is that I can write in more than 20 styles (2 of which are attached in the photo) this has became problem for me because which one style should I finalize and choose.

My handwriting attached in this photo are 2 writings, open photo it will be named "1" and "2" in other photo attached (written in red colour on the photo) so you people can distinguish between two different handwritings of mine, my both handwritings in both pics are legible means I can write it fast and fluent but tell me by looking at the photo that is such writing acceptable or not and which one should I choose, thanks.

post-105523-0-61914500-1384457463_thumb.jpg

post-105523-0-56881300-1384457761_thumb.jpg

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shahab Mirza

• tringle

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

#1 looks like it takes you longer to write and less natural.

#2 is clearer and cleaner to look at.

I have the same tendency to write fast and in cursive. If I print it appears labored to me, but your handwriting looks excellent.

Keep writing, we do not want handwriting to become a lost art!

Troy