Diamine Contest - Win A Custom Set Of Ink Bottles, Filled With Your Choice Of Diamine Inks!

cultpens

Lurking in the depths of Diamine’s Liverpool lair, lay a collection of unusually-shaped ink bottles, all empty. On closer inspection, when eight of the bottles were put together as a set they formed a circle. For those familiar with the game Trivial Pursuit, they rather resembled the game’s playing pieces, affectionately known as pies or cheeses.

They looked great empty, and we can just imagine how great they’d look filled with a selection of different Diamine inks, but sadly, there weren’t enough of the bottles available to become a regular set for sale.

But, we thought, what if it was a very exclusive set? Only available as a prize in a special competition? That sounded good.

The Inkiest of Inky Competitions

http://www.cultpens.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/Diamine-Custom-Set.jpg

There will be just two of these special sets available to win, and they’ll be unique, because you’ll choose the colours yourself.

If you are the winner, you will tell us which eight of Diamine’s range of over 100 colours you’d like in your set (including our Deep Dark inks), and Diamine will fill the bottles especially for you. One other winner will have a similar set, but yours will be a unique combination of colours. Well, unless both winners just happen to choose the exact same set of eight colours, but what are the chances of that?

Our maths is a bit rusty, but we make it 1 in 278,818,865,325, so it’s quite unlikely. We’ll call it unique.

http://www.cultpens.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/Diamine-sechdr.gif

How To Enter

Instead of setting a question or asking you to leave a comment, we’ve kept it simple. Anyone who buys a 30ml or 80ml bottle of Diamine or Cult Pens Deep Dark ink between the 29th October and 6th December 2013 will automatically be entered into the prize draw. You don’t need to do anything else.

Once the entry period has closed, we will select two names at random as the winners and they will be announced on this blog post and on our Facebook and Twitter pages on the 9th December 2013.

If we could enter this competition, we would http://www.cultpens.com/blog/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif

Good Luck!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mallymal1

• cultpens

• Newjelan

• Cyber6

Great excuse to order up some more inks! :thumbup:

Like I need an excuse... with Diamine.. I don't need any excuse... :lol: .... BTW.. my wallet is crying.. ---> :bawl:

C.

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

Like I need an excuse... with Diamine.. I don't need any excuse... :lol: .... BTW.. my wallet is crying.. ---> :bawl:

:lticaptd: I know that feeling. I've only just got the Salamander, and Deep Dark Green, so I do feel like I need an excuse. :rolleyes:

Well, I'm very happy that I've recently ordered and received Diamine inks from you. Now I need to start thinking what I'd like, just in case!

Really hoping my most recent order was after the 29th!

This post contains 100% recycled electrons

http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae8/Catriker/Pen%20Pics/SmallCzarNikolai.jpg

I'm in. B)
made up my mind about the combination too :lol:

fingers crossed :rolleyes:

Opensuse_2.png http://www.gnu.org/graphics/gnubanner-2.png

Looking for: Camlin pens (minus SD/Trinity/Elegante)