JustWrite Pen Company

Amberlea - before you go wild with this, take a good look at her face and the fact that she has a mustache. What would Leonardo think if his masterpiece ended up with a lime green 'stach??

He too would want to play with my inks.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jamerelbe

• amberleadavis

• JustWrite Pen Company

• Cyber6

Something tells me you are right about that! He was such a clever and inquisitive man and would have probably been an inky one, too.

Breathe. Take one step at a time. Don't sweat the small stuff. You're not getting older, you are only moving through time. Be calm and positive.

• 3 weeks later...

North American Group Buy Coordinated by Sinistral1.

Closing date is 5/28/2014

Make your order here.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

* NEW TOUCAN INK COLOUR *

Toucan have surprised us by releasing a new ink colour - SCARLET. It only arrived today and I haven't had much of a chance for an in depth look but my first impression is that it's a typical Toucan style of ink, a red with a hint of orange and I quite like it.

If any Australian members would like to review it, I'll send you a free 5ml sample. Email me with your address

post-18968-0-73974200-1400167431_thumb.jpg

Edited by JustWrite Pen Company

Kevin Watson
Blackstone Ink :: JustWrite Pen Company, Australia
Website: www.justwrite.com.au www.blackstone.inkEmail: info@justwrite.com.au

* NEW TOUCAN INK COLOUR *

Toucan have surprised us by releasing a new ink colour - SCARLET. It only arrived today and I haven't had much of a chance for an in depth look but my first impression is that it's a typical Toucan style of ink, a red with a hint of orange and I quite like it.

If any Australian members would like to review it, I'll send you a free 5ml sample. Email me with your address

You are too good to us! I was thinking, "but I just ordered the full set as part of the group buy, and now it won't be the full set." I went and checked the group buy purchase page saw you you already had it set up with special new item to add it for those who ordered the full set. Thanks!

You are too good Kevin... :wub:

I won't be joining the group buy this time, but I will be getting some 150ml pouches... My sweetheart is flying to Australia for work... OH YEAH!! OH YEAH!!! :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01:

I will be adding Scarlet to my list for sure!!!! :thumbup:

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

You are too good Kevin... :wub:

I won't be joining the group buy this time, but I will be getting some 150ml pouches... My sweetheart is flying to Australia for work... OH YEAH!! OH YEAH!!! :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01:

I will be adding Scarlet to my list for sure!!!! :thumbup:

Well then, you have our permission to keep him. :)

Thank you Cyber6 for introducing me to these inks.

BTW, if he meets any funny single straight rich smart guys, bring one back for me. :) (BTW, I dumped the adjective goodlooking because funny is more important).

• 1 month later...

The Yarra Hills Secondary College, nestled in the foothills of the Dandenong Ranges in Victoria, has a very active fountain pen culture and we challenged them to come up with some original Ink Recipes for Toucan Ink. JustWrite will be awarding Gift Vouchers and Certificates for the Winners and we've got our first lot of entries in which I thought I'd share with you. They've also come up with some very 'original' names for their colours.

It's not going to be easy picking winners - they all look like winners to me.

These scans are from Year 8 and I think they've done an excellent job. Chris Shimmen, Year 8 Science Teacher, also deserves a special mention for encouraging and supporting the fountain pen culture at Yarra Hills and for always going that extra mile.

post-18968-0-03481700-1403867483_thumb.jpg

Kevin Watson
Blackstone Ink :: JustWrite Pen Company, Australia
Website: www.justwrite.com.au www.blackstone.inkEmail: info@justwrite.com.au

How do I say this? My favorite is Skid Mark!

Breathe. Take one step at a time. Don't sweat the small stuff. You're not getting older, you are only moving through time. Be calm and positive.

OH MY..... I go for Tight Jeans, Funky Gibbon and Monbulk Mud..... But my favorite name by far.... "Grandma's Undies"... ROFLOL.... :lticaptd:

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

Love that Monbulk Mud!

As an ex secondary art teacher I feared inks wouldn't be seen in high schools much longer.

How great that kids as getting a taste of fountain pen inks!

and love the year 8 sense of humour...

OK...That is just priceless!

This post contains 100% recycled electrons

http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae8/Catriker/Pen%20Pics/SmallCzarNikolai.jpg

• 1 month later...

I have been reading through this topic, and can't find the answer. So.. :)

Is this ink waterproof?

I can answer that: not even remotely! It does clean out of pens very easily, though!

• 5 months later...

Monbulk Mud :wub:

How to get it to Europe ?

An alternative ?

Try contacting JustWrite (www.justwrite.com.au) - they seem to be willing to ship products internationally again. They're only able to provide the ink in 30ml bottles now, though - so if you want the pouches you'll have to check out Anderson Pens in the US (www.andersonpens.com)

Try contacting JustWrite (www.justwrite.com.au) - they seem to be willing to ship products internationally again. They're only able to provide the ink in 30ml bottles now, though - so if you want the pouches you'll have to check out Anderson Pens in the US (www.andersonpens.com)

That's options, thanks but I don't know if it worth it.

I'm searching for a dark-burgundy red, close by preference in terms of colour with Oku-yama from Sailor, I love it.

For me clearly it was PR Fiesta red as a cheaper option, but there are a plenty of reds out there so I don't know, do you know some would suit well my demand ?

It should be polyvalent also, I'm still searching.

(Btw, don't attracted that much by MB Burgundy, and I have to make a thread)

EDIT: I think i will go for PR Fiesta Red (just have to buy a sample)

Edited by Armand.D