Making A Pen Case

Anne-Sophie

Your restoration is truly wonderful, it keeps the identity of the case while securing its physical integrity.

In those times, I watch a lot of documentaries about arts and lots of restorers share their artistic talents on film, to show their expertise and attract apprentices. The first allows them to be hired and the second to share their knowledge.

Many have won prices or honors for their craftsmanship, they are hired to keep the vast array of Historic Places and National Archives of furniture, art objects.... intact.

This is in France, I am sure you have the same system in the UK, since you have a vast array of Historic Places as well.

How is everyone getting on, in the family, including the canine?

Take Good Care! 

Is it fair for an intelligent and family oriented mammal to be separated from his/her family and spend his/her life starved in a concrete jail?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• my63

• Anne-Sophie

• kiavonne

• Tinjapan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Scooptoofar

my63, I really love the pen cases and restorations you show us in this thread. I am very impressed by your ability to work with leather and I am simply amazed by your ability to make old, damaged objects beautiful again.

I just found out I was able to join the FPN forums, but I have been following this thread for almost a year now. I am so glad I can finally express my appreciation.

Thank you for making the world a little more beautiful!

ParramattaPaul
21 hours ago, Anne-Sophie said:

Your restoration is truly wonderful, it keeps the identity of the case while securing its physical integrity.

Indeed!

Last year I closed my work shop to help my local NHS intheir fight against coronavirus. Unfortunately I am having to close again this year in order to fight the virus myself. 

For more details on my current projects please visit my blog.

https://my63leather.wixsite.com/my63

Anne-Sophie

Warm wishes and healing thoughts for a speedy recovery.

Is it fair for an intelligent and family oriented mammal to be separated from his/her family and spend his/her life starved in a concrete jail?

• 2 weeks later...

Take good care of yourself, rest a lot, thank you so very much for giving us news.

Warm thoughts to you, your family and the canines.