• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dillo

• Inkysloth

• migo984

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks!

I had found someone selling 10, but for the life of me I was struggling to find more - my searchfu is clearly weak this morning.

Instagram @inkysloth
My website http://inkysloth.moonfruit.com/

Hi,

I'm the one who does. It's actually the first post in the Ink Exchange Topic. I sell them at cost as a service to FPN. Let me know what information you want. Look here and here.

The program is not US only. It is international. I've enjoyed sending packets of both full and empty vials across the pond, and if you would like, we can even trade inks, and I can fill a few of the vials in your packet with some of my ink, and when you get your new vials, you can send me some of yours.

Dillon

Edited by Dillo

Stolen: Aurora Optima Demonstrator Red ends Medium nib. Serial number 1216 and Aurora 98 Cartridge/Converter Black bark finish (Archivi Storici) with gold cap. Reward if found. Please contact me if you have seen these pens.

Please send vial orders and other messages to fpninkvials funny-round-mark-thing gmail strange-mark-thing com. My shop is open once again if you need help with your pen.

Will someone with the name of "Jay" who emailed me through the email system provide me an email address? There was no email address provided, so I can't write back.

Dillon

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Most Contributions

1. amberleadavis
      amberleadavis
    2. PAKMAN
      PAKMAN
    3. Ghost Plane
      Ghost Plane
    4. jar
      jar
    5. wimg
      wimg
  • Upcoming Events

• Blog Comments

• Matthew TWP
      @Ruaidhri This was an absolutely wonderful bit of writing, and I hope that you're able to maintain the style once all of the medications are out of your system.  Take care and recover quickly!
    • Dr.X
      Very punny daniel
    • danielfalgerho
      These comments make me sad as I sympathise with Ruaidhri, having great difficulties in being taken seriously. Or being taken at all (no off-colors jokes, please!) In spite of overwhelming odds,  Ruaidhri -now I know how to spell it- made a courageous decision and stuck to it. I was diagnosed with a similar growth in a place I will not reveal. Oh, well, if you insist it was Mount Sinai Hospital. But I firmly intend to walk in Ruaidhri's footsteps, if he will let me, on my next visit to Dublin.
    • ParramattaPaul
      Reminds me of the day my associates and I developed a cure for all mankind's ills and mistakenly wrote it down with invisible ink.
    • AnneD
      Was that the end of the Laboratory? Somehow the exactitude created a fully destructive device, as always!
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
  • Expiring Soon

• By benbot517
      51 years and 11 months
    • By benbot517
      51 years and 11 months
    • By benbot517
      51 years and 11 months
    • By Okami
      51 years and 11 months