Which Conway Stewart Are You Using Today?

mallymal1

My Autumn pen...

100 series bronze...Diamine Sepia.

http://www.pbase.com/mallymal1/image/153112197/original.jpg

Hope my scrawl doesn't offend too much. :blush:

Very beautiful combination. I really love that color pen, and with that ink, it is eye-popping :yikes:. Cannot wait to see what CS has in store for the upcoming holidays...

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mallymal1

• warblerick

• darazs

• mitto

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today I'm using this colorful Dandy. It's light, but nicely balanced and a favorite. I've never seen the color before does anyone have any insights as to when this pen was made? The number is 455/500S post-13312-0-11116400-1383586931_thumb.jpg

Edited by Parispens

Here's my trusty ol' bespoke Churchill Dartmoor with silver trim and super IM nib customized by Mike Masuyama....super writer.....

:)

http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr100/ArchiMark/P1060084-CS-Churchill-Dartmoor_zpsc5465b3d.jpg

FP Addict & Pretty Nice Guy

CS+Belliver+Medical+Sciences+w+Grays_273

My newest. A "Medical Sciences" Limited Edition. It is modeled on the Belliver, which is my favorite modern CS shape, but in chased ebonite and with the single broad cap band.

I will have the broad nib that came on this beauty ground to a 0.7 mm cursive italic.

David

Today I'm using this colorful Dandy. It's light, but nicely balanced and a favorite. I've never seen the color before does anyone have any insights as to when this pen was made? The number is 455/500S attachicon.gifphoto (1).JPG

Sorry, I have no idea when this was produced, or what the colour is, but it is a beautiful pen.

Hope someone can come up with the info.

:thumbup:

Today, my Conway Stewart No. 475.

I'm very Brit today, British pen, British pipe, English pipe blend :D

Yes, quite!......

How on earth did it happen? How can one possibly use so many pens? Which one am I using today?!

Just collected up all the Conway Stewarts that were lying around the flat. Time for a sort out!

Some very nice pens there.....it's very easy to end up with lots of CS pens..... :rolleyes:

Today I'm using this colorful Dandy. It's light, but nicely balanced and a favorite. I've never seen the color before does anyone have any insights as to when this pen was made? The number is 455/500S attachicon.gifphoto (1).JPG

Don't know for your sure, but your colorful Dandy, could be 5 years old or so?.....

My newest. A "Medical Sciences" Limited Edition. It is modeled on the Belliver, which is my favorite modern CS shape, but in chased ebonite and with the single broad cap band.

I will have the broad nib that came on this beauty ground to a 0.7 mm cursive italic.

David

Very handsome looking pen...yes, get that nib ground!..... :)

CS+Belliver+Medical+Sciences+w+Grays_273

David

Must be a new pen. Why not ask CS to exchange the nib for their IM nib???

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

Using my handsome Winston Lapis Blue with IB nib......nice!.....

http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr100/ArchiMark/P1060078_zps284be787.jpg

Using my handsome Winston Lapis Blue with IB nib......nice!.....

http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr100/ArchiMark/P1060078_zps284be787.jpg

Very handsome indeed!

Very handsome indeed!

Thank you for the good words, sir!

If only my pics could do justice to my CS pens.....they both look much better in person than my poor photos show....

Hi Parispens, an amber Dandy sold on ebay yesterday...its number was 448/500 and was dated to 2006. Maybe your pen is dated to around this time?

Today it is The Universal Pen, No. 470 which has faded to a beautiful dark chocolate brown and a blue marble 388 with a faded barrel, but it still writes smoothly!

A small parcel arrived by post last evening. After I opened it and allowed it some time to acclimate towards room temperature, I removed a new bottle of Diamine Sepia, which I immediately uncapped, and filled my CS 100 Coral Green. Such a nice warm autumn color.

A tip of the hat to Mallymal1, for his photos of this lovely ink.

The colour is Azure. :thumbup:

A small parcel arrived by post last evening. After I opened it and allowed it some time to acclimate towards room temperature, I removed a new bottle of Diamine Sepia, which I immediately uncapped, and filled my CS 100 Coral Green. Such a nice warm autumn color.

A tip of the hat to Mallymal1, for his photos of this lovely ink.

You're welcome.

Sounds like you know how to appreciate a fine ink, warblerick. :thumbup:

Well, another day, another Churchill..... :)

A Walnut, anyone?......IM nib....

http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr100/ArchiMark/P1060079_zpsf37e05ec.jpg

Well, another day, another Churchill..... :)

A Walnut, anyone?......IM nib....

http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr100/ArchiMark/P1060079_zpsf37e05ec.jpg

Sweet! :thumbup: