Masters Of The Fountain Pen

notVirtuThe3rd

What an amazing series! Thanks for sharing!

Hi Mr. snarkyshiba,

Thanks for the comment. I'm really glad to hear that. If you watch the whole series of this video, it'll take you a long time to do that, however, I do hope you'll enjoy reading each post as well as watching the all videos.

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year! :)
Best wishes from Japan,
Kota Adachi
Edited by VirtuThe3rd

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• notVirtuThe3rd

• terminal

• wisma46

• inkstick

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello, in this particular video you have:

Would you happen to know if the Pelikan pen the women are using in the beginning of the video are M600 or M800? Thank you.

Hi Inknoob. Thanks for asking me. It's probably M600. Have a good day! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you very much for this series :)! I've particularly enjoyed watching the episodes on Hakase and it helped with understanding what I was buying from them :).

VirtuThe3rd,

Do you know if there are anymore videos on Hakase? I ordered a Hakase a while back, and while I'm still waiting for my pen, I would love to learn more about the owners, the process and the prefecture Hakase is based in. Thanks so much.

VirtuThe3rd,

Do you know if there are anymore videos on Hakase? I ordered a Hakase a while back, and while I'm still waiting for my pen, I would love to learn more about the owners, the process and the prefecture Hakase is based in. Thanks so much.

Hi hawpunch,

Hakase has his own YouTube channel. As far as I know, he has ever uploaded only 6 movies on it. I don't know whether you've ever seen this site or not, however, I'm wondering this movie (below) is, to say the least of it, really informative. I hope it'll be some help to you. :)

- Official HAKASE fountainpen process of manufacture photo movie -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_k7B-re4Rc

Best wishes from Japan,

Kota Adachi

Dear Virtu, thank you for these wonderful videos! I enjoy them really much. Seeing these masters making wonderful fountain pens, as well taking care of them. Wonderful!

I've really enjoyed your YouTube channel. Keep the videos coming.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy. Hamlet, 1.5.167-168

Hi there,

I've decided, on second thought, to leave the FPN for a while. As a matter of fact, I've been suffering from a certain disease since last March. So, I'm afraid I'll be offline to concentrate on the treatment. It's indeed disappointing that I have to say "So long"... When I recover from my disease, I'll surely be back to the FPN. Thanks for your understanding.

See you then!

Best wishes from Japan,

Kota Adachi

Edited by VirtuThe3rd

Hi there,

I've decided, on second thought, to leave the FPN for a while. As a matter of fact, I've been suffering from a certain disease since last March. So, I'm afraid I'll be offline to concentrate on the treatment. It's indeed disappointing that I have to say "So long"... When I recover from my disease, I'll surely be back to the FPN. Thanks for your understanding.

See you then!

attachicon.gif1.jpg

attachicon.gif2.jpg

attachicon.gif3.jpg

Best wishes from Japan,

Kota Adachi

Wish you get well soon, and recover what you have.

Kota, I'm very sorry to read that you're ill. Your presence will be missed here. Take care of yourself and good luck with the treatment.

Paul

安達様がご病気であること、こちらの掲示板で初めて知りました。

どうか早く良くなられ、再び安達様が戻ってこられることをお祈りいたします。

Take care of yourself.

Edited by fuyugare

冬枯れ