• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• notVirtuThe3rd

• terminal

• wisma46

• inkstick

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In 2015? Sure. I've been editing the next video during a free time. I would be grateful if you could be patient.

Looking forward to them !!!

I have watched every one you have uploaded at least twice.

I can speak for more than myself when I say we really appreciate and enjoy them. Its great to see not just how they are made but the artists who are creating and making them.

Have a great new year my friend.

Thank you so much, Earthdawn and sarahfar. B)

I would be really delighted if I could be of service to you. To be perfectly frank, it's been very hectic with my work, so it is very hard to make time to edit the next video... Incidentally, as I work for a private tutoring school as an English teacher, this period ( from December to April ) is the busiest term of year. However, I'll keep editing videos of awesome Japanese craftsmen and videos about fountain pens.

I'd like to use this opportunity to wish you and your families a very happy Christmas and a most prosperous New Year! :vbg:

国産万年筆研究家
安達功太 [ Kota Adachi ]

I would be really delighted if I could be of service to you. To be perfectly frank, it's been very hectic with my work, so it is very hard to make time to edit the next video... Incidentally, as I work for a private tutoring school as an English teacher, this period ( from December to April ) is the busiest term of year. However, I'll keep editing videos of awesome Japanese craftsmen and videos about fountain pens.

I'd like to use this opportunity to wish you and your families a very happy Christmas and a most prosperous New Year! :vbg:

国産万年筆研究家

安達功太 [ Kota Adachi ]

メリークリスマス and 新年おめでとうございます to you and your family as well. :)

Pilot Capless Black Carbonesque - Pelikan M800 Demonstrator - Pelikan M625 blue -
Montblanc 146 platinum - Rotring 600 series 1 - Lamy Persona black - Lamy 2000 -
Waterman Edson green - Chatterley Visconti Ripple silver/clear - Visconti Homo Sapiens -
Pilot Custom 823 black - Pilot Art Craft Koushi - Nakaya Piccolo Cigar Akatame
Nakaya Portable Writer matte black urushi - Nakaya Titanium Piccolo -

Namiki Emperor red urushi
Pen photos

メリークリスマス and 新年おめでとうございます to you and your family as well. :)

Thanks a lot, zerobuttons.
Your Japanese words are completely perfect. :thumbup:
I wish you a very happy Christmas and a most successful New Year!
どうぞ良いクリスマスと新年をお迎え下さい♪ :vbg:

国産万年筆研究家

安達功太 [ Kota Adachi ]

Belated Merry Christmas!

Thank you always, virtu.

I'm also waiting for your next video.

I wish you good luck for the coming year.

Belated Merry Christmas!

Thank you always, virtu.

I'm also waiting for your next video.

I wish you good luck for the coming year.

Thank you so much. I'm really happy to know you are waiting for my next video. To tell the truth, after seeing comments of Hooligan, Earthdawn and sarahfar, I've re-launched editing the video for this thread at a feverish pace!! lol This video will be the last this year... Having done uploading it on my YouTube channel, I'll share it in an upcoming post. B)

Thank you again and the very best to you and your family in this coming year.

There is something unique about Japanese craft that I find alluring.

The personal commitment to excellence, the investment in time and concern that becomes the soul of something,,,pleasing, enduring, timeless beauty.

To see these craftsmen at work and a small gimps of their technique is a honor.

Speaking of Japanese craft, I already got a pleasant surprise for the coming year, I heard that Hiromi Uehara is coming the west coast of the US.

I cant tell you how excited that makes me, She is absolutely amazing!

http://www.maryhatay.com/Mark/Fountain-Pens/Mixed-Pens/i-qv5h3mN/0/O/atramentum%20Digitis%20small.jpg

Thank you again and the very best to you and your family in this coming year.

There is something unique about Japanese craft that I find alluring.

The personal commitment to excellence, the investment in time and concern that becomes the soul of something,,,pleasing, enduring, timeless beauty.

To see these craftsmen at work and a small gimps of their technique is a honor.

Speaking of Japanese craft, I already got a pleasant surprise for the coming year, I heard that Hiromi Uehara is coming the west coast of the US.

I cant tell you how excited that makes me, She is absolutely amazing!

Thank you so much, Mr. Mookli. That's quite a compliment coming from you. I'm really honored to hear that as a Japanese citizen. I don't know much about Ms. Uehara, however, I hope you will gain some kind of inspiration from her and I hope the new year will bring you good luck and happiness! :vbg:

well then, let me interduce you,

VirtuThe3rd, meet Hiromi, HERE

Mark

http://www.maryhatay.com/Mark/Fountain-Pens/Mixed-Pens/i-qv5h3mN/0/O/atramentum%20Digitis%20small.jpg

well then, let me interduce you,

VirtuThe3rd, meet Hiromi, HERE

Mark

Thank you very much for letting me know. I appreciate that. I'm so amazed to take a look at her official web site and to listen to her skillful playing. I do also think she is a distinguished pianist. Although you may already know I'm a big fan of Glenn Herbert Gould, I have to check Hiromi's works from now! Thanks again, Mr. Mark. :happy:

Edited by VirtuThe3rd

My ringtone is a piano solo version on Glen Goulds, "So you want to write a fugue?" :D

My ringtone is a piano solo version on Glen Goulds, "So you want to write a fugue?" :D

Is your cell-phone melody a piano music of Glen Gould!? That sounds sooooo cool! I'll set some kind of his piano works for my ring tone next year. B)

Beautiful collection of videos, thank you! I remember seeming one of your videos on the Fountain Pen Cafe, is it still around?

Hi, flummoxed. Welcome to my primary topic and thank you very much for the comment. Of course, PEN-LAND CAFE is still in Nagoya city. If you visit Japan sometime in the future, I would like you to drop in at the cafe. I guarantee you'll like it. :vbg:
PEN-LAND CAFE : website