Masters Of The Fountain Pen

notVirtuThe3rd

My sincerest apologies for the delay in replying...

Thanks a lot for the hearty comments. Much obliged to you, all.

By the way, I couldn't paste YouTube videos on the thread directly after a long-term maintenance from the end of last December. So, all I could do was to paste video URLs. However... As a kind friend who belongs to The Fountain Pen Network has informed me that the problem has already been fixed, I would like to re-post those videos again.

Please let me do that.

It will be much more useful and informative as a reference, I think. :)

OK... From now, I'll go back in the past for about 3 months!

(I'm going to re-post my videos when I have time.)

[ Page No.9 : Posted 31 December 2013 ]

I wish everyone good luck for the coming year(2014)!!

Best wishes from Japan,

Kota Adachi

国産万年筆研究家

安達功太

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• notVirtuThe3rd

• terminal

• wisma46

• inkstick

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

* Please refer to my post #381

[ Page No.11 : Posted 27 January 2014 ]

English : Masters of the Fountain Pen - Kiyoshi Kato (Kato Seisakusho Company) - long

Japanese : 万年筆の達人 - 万年筆博士 - Hakase (short)

Best wishes from Japan,

Kota Adachi

I am so glad you are back! I am far too busy at the moment to really give your posts the time they deserve. But I am so looking forward to having time to learn more about Japanese pens, especially as I live in Japan and have just gone nuts over fountain pens. This thread has particular interest for me and I hope to start shortly on enjoying all the hard work you put in to it.

[ Page No.12 : Posted 07 February 2014 ]

On Thu, Oct. 2, 2014, the most famous Japanese FP repairer Mr. Mori will come to Matsue to hold a Nib Clinic event! This is the announcement video for it.

Best wishes from Japan,

Kota Adachi

Edited by VirtuThe3rd

[ Page No.12 : Posted 09 February 2014 ]

There are two "Nakaya"s in Japan. You know one is "Nakaya Fountain Pen" connected with Platinum at Higashi-Ueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo. Another is "Nakaya Fountain Pen Shop" at Matsue City in Shimane Prefecture. The latter Nakaya has no relation to the former shop. Anyway, both of two shops are amazingly superb!

Nakaya Fountain Pen

Nakaya Fountain Pen Shop

Best wishes from Japan,

Kota Adachi

[ Page No.12 : Posted 17 February 2014 ]

Hi there,

The other day, I dropped in at my favorite fountain pen shop called Nakaya ( located in Matsue city, Shimane prefecture, Japan ) to take videos for the members of the FPN. Especially, I would like the members on "Pens from the Land of the Rising Sun" to watch this new video, because I believe some FP lovers here will visit Japan sometime in the future.

I hope you'll enjoy watching the video that I made. :)

Fountain pen shop in Japan - Nakaya Fountain Pen Shop -

Best wishes from Japan,

Kota Adachi

[ Page No.13 : Posted 26 February 2014 ]

Hi there,

I’ve just finished editing and uploading the new video about a fountain pen on my YouTube channel “VirtuThe3rdTV”. As you may know, this is the last video for this thread.

- Masters of The Fountain Pen -

Beautiful Japanese Kanji writing by 8 masters with special footage!

The series of “Masters of the Fountain Pen” is over. As I’ve done uploading all of the videos, I’ll get downtime to restore my "Get up and Go" mode for the time being.(I mean, I remain a member of the FPN.)

Now, I feel really happy to have met many friends on this thread.

Dear my friends, thank you so much for your reading my thread from beginning to end!

And I have to express my sincere gratitude to administrations of the FPN. I don’t have words to describe my appreciation to them. I can never thank you enough…

In closing, I would like to thank you all for your posting hearty comments and watching my videos.

Hope we can get together sometime on “Pens from the Land of the Rising Sun”.

See you again!

fin

Best wishes from Japan,

Kota Adachi [ 安達功太 ]

That's a good idea. Thanks, virtu. I hope you'll be back here in the future and post a great topic again! :notworthy1:

wisma46