• inkstick

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello virtu,

Of course I know you are always on this topic. :cloud9:

I'm looking forward to seeing your new video of Nakaya <3

Thanks. I'll do my best! :)

Greetings for the new year.

I also want to see your new video of Nakaya sometime soon.
Enjoy a great New Year's Day,
wisma46

Thanks for the New Year's message wisma46. Sure thing! I've taken the vid of Nakaya fountain pen shop on Dec. 25 (the repair master Mr. Kubo was pretty fine!!), however, I have to upload the other videos about filofax first for some reason. After uploading the videos (about filofax -Personal Eton-), I'll show you Nakaya fountain pen shop. So, please wait for a while. :)

By the way, I couldn't paste YouTube videos on the FPN after maintenance. All I can do is to paste video URLs… Is there anybody who knows how to post with YouTube videos on the thread?

Thanks in advance,

Kota

From Japan

Kota-San, happy new year.

Regarding sailor pen clinic sessions, do you know how often they come to Tokyo? Looking on their website, looks like they are mostly in the Kansai area.

Also, do you know how much English they speak? My Japanese is shamefully bad, and I don't think I would be able to convey my pen problems properly in Japanese.

Kota-San, happy new year.

Regarding sailor pen clinic sessions, do you know how often they come to Tokyo? Looking on their website, looks like they are mostly in the Kansai area.

Also, do you know how much English they speak? My Japanese is shamefully bad, and I don't think I would be able to convey my pen problems properly in Japanese.

Hi! Happy New Year, cambium-san. If you have annoying problem of your fountain pen itself or its nib, how about seeing Mr. Fujii who manages EURO BOX in Tokyo. What sets Mr. Fujii apart from the other craftsmen is his ability to speak English fluently. :)

[ EURO BOX website: access ]

http://www.euro-box.com/biz05.html

Hi! Happy New Year, cambium-san. If you have annoying problem of your fountain pen itself or its nib, how about seeing Mr. Fujii who manages EURO BOX in Tokyo. What sets Mr. Fujii apart from the other craftsmen is his ability to speak English fluently. :)

[ EURO BOX website: access ]

http://www.euro-box.com/biz05.html

Ah thanks, I had no idea that he speaks English fluently as I've never been to eurobox. Will probably have him adjust one of my omas for flow issues if that counts as 'nib problems'?

Also, the pen clinic is free or so I hear :P

Thanks for your helpful input!

Ah thanks, I had no idea that he speaks English fluently as I've never been to eurobox. Will probably have him adjust one of my omas for flow issues if that counts as 'nib problems'?

Also, the pen clinic is free or so I hear :P

Thanks for your helpful input!

ur welcome, friend.

Mr. Fujii is a versatile craftsman able to handle a wide range of repair work.

So, he can easily repair your OMAS on the spot! :)

Video : Masters of the Fountain Pen - Eizo Fujii (Euro Box) -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUq_xL6ePkE

Video : Mr. Fujii repairs Montblanc No. 22.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMu2Vm4UH_o

His work is great.

We are honored with your great work, fantastic....

:)

Edited by VirtuThe3rd

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I have watched all the fp videos during the holidays, and found them very enjoyable.

The atmosphere that comes through the videos is just awesome. Now I need to visit Japan!

Did not realize you had a thread for these, up till now.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I have watched all the fp videos during the holidays, and found them very enjoyable.

The atmosphere that comes through the videos is just awesome. Now I need to visit Japan!

Did not realize you had a thread for these, up till now.

Hello, congo! Thank you soooo much for the hearty comment. I'm really glad to hear you've enjoyed all of fountain pen videos on my YouTube channel. You should come to Japan to feel Japanese atmosphere and to purchase Japanese fountain pens! Keep in touch. :)

Incidentally, I've just uploaded the new video. It's not the vid of a fountain pen but fILOFAX. If there is someone who is interested in fILOFAX world on this thread, please take a look at this!

*coffee break B)

- fILOFAX Personal Eton (video) -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUKA16uXuic

Edited by VirtuThe3rd

Incidentally, I've just uploaded the new video. It's not the vid of a fountain pen but fILOFAX. If there is someone who is interested in fILOFAX world on this thread, please take a look at this!

*coffee break B)

- fILOFAX Personal Eton (video) -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUKA16uXuic

Happy New Year

Amazing excellent video! Great job as usual.

Thank you very much for sharing this. :thumbup:

Best wishes for a happy new year,

JJ51

JJ51

Happy New Year

Amazing excellent video! Great job as usual.

Thank you very much for sharing this. :thumbup:

Best wishes for a happy new year,

JJ51

Thank you so much. I wish you good luck for the New Year!

Thanks for the New Year's message wisma46. Sure thing! I've taken the vid of Nakaya fountain pen shop on Dec. 25 (the repair master Mr. Kubo was pretty fine!!), however, I have to upload the other videos about filofax first for some reason. After uploading the videos (about filofax -Personal Eton-), I'll show you Nakaya fountain pen shop. So, please wait for a while. :)

By the way, I couldn't paste YouTube videos on the FPN after maintenance. All I can do is to paste video URLs… Is there anybody who knows how to post with YouTube videos on the thread?

Thanks in advance,

Kota

From Japan

No prob. ;)

I'm looking forward to Nakaya video in the near future.

wisma46