Jump to content
Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×

Looking For Someone To Answer Some Questions About My Pen, Please And Thanks


Recommended Posts

Hey there!

So just to jump right in, I currently own a dip pen with a range of nibs, going from extremely fine to very broad, and although I wouldn't consider myself a rookie when it comes to the actual handling of them, I'm still very new when it comes to the differences in various pens and the anatomy's of such.

For example: I just noticed on a few of my nibs that I bought as a set (Brand: Leonardt -Round- England. Sizes: 0, 1 1/2, 2 1/2, 3 1/2, and 5) that there is a flat piece on the bottom that can slide on and off. I don't know the name or the use of it, and have many similar questions regarding dip pens. I would be extremely grateful to anyone who would take the time to answer some of them. Thanks so much!


Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • iliadodyssey


  • jlaureljohnson


Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the FPN. Hang around here for a bit and you are likely to find the answers to just about any pan question you ever thought of. The part that slides on and off of the nib sounds like an ink reservoir. It allows the nib to hold more ink so you can write longer between dips.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...