Can Anyone Identify This Waterman's Pen For Me

tgeorgo

If anyone knows what the model of this pen is, its approximate value, when it was made, etc., I would greatly appreciate it.

It is an English made Waterman's. It seems to me based upon the clip design and lever box that it was made sometime between 1937 and 1940 something but that is all I have.

I love my Waterman Pens and this one is no exception. It has a very nice flexible nib. I've had it customized into a sharp fine Italic from the medium that it was originally. Before the customization the nib was not as nice as the earlier Waterman's that I am super fond of but now that it has been customized it is spectacular.

In addition to the Black and Pearl English made Waterman's I am asking for help identifying I have attached my box of favorite Waterman's pens.

4. UNKNOWN ENGLISH MADE Waterman's

6. Silver Ray

7. Emerald Ray

8. #7 Red

9. #5 Red

10. #94 Persian

Thanks in advance to you Waterman's experts for your kind help.

Aloha,
Todd

post-73456-0-68905500-1377513581_thumb.jpg

post-73456-0-80922200-1377513592_thumb.jpg

post-73456-0-11076000-1377513603_thumb.jpg

post-73456-0-87447300-1377513614_thumb.jpg

Hero's are not created, they are cornered.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tgeorgo

• RMN

• konis

• Left FPN

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry, no picture coming up, and I can't read the site.

My Polish stops at Dzie'n dobry (sorry doesn't take the accent on the n...)

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

Sorry, no picture coming up, and I can't read the site.

Why ?

My Polish stops at Dzie'n dobry (sorry doesn't take the accent on the n...)

D.ick

Wow D.ick !

You good speaking Polish !

Bird with Your avatar was the guest of two days in my garage. :)

http://images53.fotosik.pl/46/653ed77071018467.jpghttp://images54.fotosik.pl/47/db1f7bb0f8e4b188.jpg

regards

Why ?

Wow D.ick !

You good speaking Polish !

Bird with Your avatar was the guest of two days in my garage. :)

http://images53.fotosik.pl/46/653ed77071018467.jpghttp://images54.fotosik.pl/47/db1f7bb0f8e4b188.jpg

regards

Very nice, Konis

A great spotted woodpecker. Juvenile (they have the red cap, adult females are black cap, adult males have just a small red spot at the neck)

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

Hey guys I don't think that this is Junior. The top of my pen is flat.

I think it is the same as this pen which is also un-named. http://www.vintagewatermanpens.co.uk/ProdDesc.asp?cat=-1&id=w4847

I will take measurements of the pen and post them later.

Thanks everyone for your help.

The pen posted is 5 15/16 and capped is 4 3/4.

Or 151mm and 120mm respectively. The diameter of the pen seems thicker than the Junior as well. It's more like the Silver Ray and 94.

Thanks again.

Aloha,

Todd