Mercedes-Benz Edition Lamy 2000 Ss

attika89

Limited Edition Lamy 2000 among the accessories of the new S-class.

"Available in a limited edition of 1000 is the LAMY 2000 piston fountain pen, "made in Germany" by LAMY exclusively for Mercedes-Benz. The fountain pen is made completely out of stainless steel with a satin matt finish and features a Mercedes star on the cap. The platinum-finished and hand-polished 14-carat gold nib is in the width F (fine). The fountain pen is delivered in a set with an ink pot, in a gift box printed with the Mercedes-Benz logo inside and out."

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-BgoCuAgweKo/UfOqQPXvtPI/AAAAAAAAvI0/-7nU8xABsWE/s1600/Genuine+Accessories+for+the+new+S-Class+(1).jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-wx_TeGCtfwk/UfOqTBqSqCI/AAAAAAAAvJc/5HuRTTMUGe0/s1600/Genuine+Accessories+for+the+new+S-Class+(2).jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-j0OeV31UmhY/UfOqVgsSZ8I/AAAAAAAAvKU/5qrhDnmW4ns/s1600/Genuine+Accessories+for+the+new+S-Class+(26).jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/--98JJaWTciI/UfOqWCWgrFI/AAAAAAAAvKo/mo2LjfQKtgY/s1600/Genuine+Accessories+for+the+new+S-Class+(27).jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-_J4TK8kTj6o/UfOqXE0zGyI/AAAAAAAAvLg/2adOG8TsAZk/s1600/Genuine+Accessories+for+the+new+S-Class+(29).jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-y5BBctIkBRg/UfOqXrkb4lI/AAAAAAAAvK8/DMZcTLVkkIc/s1600/Genuine+Accessories+for+the+new+S-Class+(30).jpg

via mercedes-benz-blog

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• attika89

• mikerph

• mongrelnomad

• nusiax

Actually, that looks rather nice.

Not quite my cup of tea, but nice nonetheless...

Too many pens; too little writing.

nice set together with the ledger and mousemat.

That apart from the fact that I am not fond of my current 2000, but I seem to be a minority here.

This set is a handout if you buy a Mercedes? Or could anyone order one from his local Mercedes dealer?

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

This set is a handout if you buy a Mercedes? Or could anyone order one from his local Mercedes dealer?

Well, I saw the penholder, the mouse pad and the table mat online, but not the pen (yet).

Edit: actually all the S-class accessories are online except for the L2k

http://shop.mercedes-benz.com/de/bc/Collection/Neuheiten/S-Klasse/CNX-97f22c11-654c-4755-a6b4-e5158812b5c6

Edited by attika89

I love my L2k, but one of the things I love about it is that it is light in my hand, and I've always suspected that the stainless version would be too heavy for me.

That being said, if I could actually afford a Mercedes, I'm sure I'd be all over this like fruit flies on a banana. Because.

Fountain Pens: Still cheaper than playing Warhammer 40K

That being said, if I could actually afford a Mercedes, I'm sure I'd be all over this like fruit flies on a banana. Because.

Yes. Me too!

But many times I see people in such cars who just seem to be quite illiterate... :ninja:

I think that Sailor or Pilot did something similar with Lexus for their cars: I remember seeing pens that were branded w/Lexus colors, so I guess if you bought a Lexus, you'd get the pen w/a similar color to your car.

Crumbs, that's a beauty. But agree, might be a bit heavy.

regards

eric

The flowers celebrated their sweetness

With just our noses

(ericthered junior)

this is really nice! i assume this one is only avalaible in Germany?

Look for something, find something else, and realize that what you've found is more suited to your needs than what you thought you were looking for.

Want: Montblanc 146 Burgundy F | Need: What do you think?

Hope and faith goes hand-in-hand, because without hope there is no faith. The same goes with want and needs, without any wants, there no need to have a need.

This is a classy interpretation of the 2K. For all the Mercedes lovers, hope this ain't too pricey!

• 2 weeks later...

I am very interested in this own set. Does anyone happen to know the part number?

All the best

Rob

• 2 weeks later...

Rolls Royce includes a matched set of Conway Stewarts in the glove compartment/console of their cars. Bentley has the Bentley by Tibaldi pen. I guess Mercedes has to step up to the plate.

Secundum Artem

Rolls Royce includes a matched set of Conway Stewarts in the glove compartment/console of their cars. Bentley has the Bentley by Tibaldi pen. I guess Mercedes has to step up to the plate.

Well the L2k is not included with the S-class. You can buy it separately for €350 from the German online store, but it seems to be Germany only.

There would be a few German makes for Mercedes to choose from. Including a MB with the MB maybe :lol: