Jump to content

What Do I Call These Laureats?


Recommended Posts

I'm thinking about letting go of this Laureat fp/bp set, but hesitate because I've never bothered to figure out what the color or model series is called. Kirkel has them pictured, but no name. I've seen them only one other place - a French sales catalog - where they were identified as South Seas Marble. I have a similar one in red (fountain pen only).


Translucent section and blind cap, chrome trim, compass rose on caps. Does anyone know who they are?



Are they rare? Are they collectible or just another of the many nice Laureat colors?




Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • esteroids


  • Left FPN


Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I would call them, nice and valuable.


The red models sell fo a good price and I have never seen the blue or for that matter a blue set.


They are from the later series denoted by the rounded clip top.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In that case I'll keep them. But I'd still like to know what to call them.

They'll probably stay unused.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...