Dogs And Cats And Pens... Oh My!

Luma

While at work today (...don't tell the boss...) I noticed there are a lot of members with pets as their profile pics. Made me realize that they too have to endure our endless quest for our 'GRAIL' pen. So if you would, as an honorable mention, please post:

1. Picture

2. Name

3. Info

4. Pet's favorite pen :lticaptd:

Edited by Luma

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Kellie

• inkstainedruth

• DrDebG

• IrishEyes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

post-5351-0-10941600-1371245057_thumb.jpg

Buddie

Female Chocolate Lab 11 Weeks old 14 lbs

The only pen she's tried to steal so far is a disposable BIC fountain pen!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

This is Takashi / Brand - Abyssinian / Cat nib (maybe should be nip) - Fine with some flex until he gets his claws clipped when he becomes a broad stub

Favorite pen - currently Franklin-Christoph 02

attachicon.gifIMG_0791.JPG

Buddie

Man, she just exudes cuteness!

Bella...the black greyhound...once moved a Montblanc pen from the living room table to her bed. She's so gentle. Thank goodness.

Lily...the brindle greyhound...doesn't understand the fascination with pens, ink, and paper - prefers to relocate shoes to the patio.

Sammy...the (possible) chiweenie...loves ink...came home once to a half chewed vial of Momiji. Only a tiny bit of ink leaked out. Thank goodness.

How cute are these dogs?

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7297/9047504448_7221dbbcab_c.jpg

pentulant [adjective]: immodest or wanton in search of all things related to pens<BR> [proper noun]: Christine Witt Visit Pentulant<br>

President, Brush Dance - we make high-quality, mindful Calendars, Planners, Journals, and other fun stuff you'll love

post-84444-0-76497300-1371267392_thumb.jpg

Shayna Punim Pug

Getting very old...

My first Nakaya has her tooth marks in the urushi! She was a puppy and I was careless...now part of the charm of that pen...and a memory that will bewith me long after she has departed.

attachicon.gifIMG_0791.JPG

Buddie

This is Takashi / Brand - Abyssinian / Cat nib (maybe should be nip) - Fine with some flex until he gets his claws clipped when he becomes a broad stub

Favorite pen - currently Franklin-Christoph 02

Bella...the black greyhound...once moved a Montblanc pen from the living room table to her bed. She's so gentle. Thank goodness.

Lily...the brindle greyhound...doesn't understand the fascination with pens, ink, and paper - prefers to relocate shoes to the patio.

Sammy...the (possible) chiweenie...loves ink...came home once to a half chewed vial of Momiji. Only a tiny bit of ink leaked out. Thank goodness.

How cute are these dogs?

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7297/9047504448_7221dbbcab_c.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Shayna Punim Pug
Getting very old...

My first Nakaya has her tooth marks in the urushi! She was a puppy and I was careless...now part of the charm of that pen...and a memory that will bewith me long after she has departed.

Beautiful pets!

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

http://www.kephost.com/images4/2013/6/17/a1_2013_6_17_e8yrlknx30.jpg

His name is Döme, my mom gave him this name.

About 15 weeks old now (about 5 weeks old on this photo)

He has a nice personality, I love him.
He was the cutest from his family, and he still has the best proportions from them.

Sometimes he yowls like a bird so his favorite would be my Pelikan M600 :lol:

Oh! what a sweetheart! such nice markings - Love the white paws : )

His eyes and those white socks can always get me off my feet. :P

Honestly I did not want a staffordshire terrier, but as much as I did not want him, I love him that much now :blush:

These are Maxi and Charlie, brothers in crime and wanted for chewing on a Safari Vista. The Lamy is no vista anymore but looks 'ice-marbled'.

post-79495-0-84195400-1371497260.jpg

For sale: M625 red/silver, P395 gold, Delta Fellini.

ahhhh, Terriorists!

the one who appears to be sleeping is the diabolical schemer eh?

edited to add, a Westie once owned my heart : )

We secured the crime scene and had the CSI team investigating. It seems that the little one, 'the sleeper' stood guard and the bigger one did the chewing. However the whole action must have been planned meticulously in advance and took only seconds to commit. The brothers plea 'not guilty', obviously they want to come away with it because they are Yorkshire Terriers and human law should not apply. The case is complicated...

Edited by TomJKT

Buddie

Not guilty! Disposable BIC FPs are not protected by law since they are meant to be disposed.

Also she is cute.

Oh, those puppy shots are killing me! The cuteness!!

Here's Cooper.

post-101743-0-53981500-1371525503_thumb.jpg

He's our three year old Aussie. Since he's a working dog and we don't have any sheep to herd, he has decided his job title is the Redistributer. He doesn't actually chew things up (anymore). He just likes to move them around. I have a little wool sheep thingie I keep my pens in -- a very, very big temptation. He's also egalitarian -- he doesn't pick favorites.

Edited by Daisy25

My Pen Wraps and Sleeves for Sale Here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/DaisyFair

Here is Panda the Whippet with one of her treasured 'birdies'.

She was a rescue dog so is a little eccentric.... but also very smoochy.

I didn't feel the love when I returned home to find my new ABC Lamy pen chewed to bits. The timber barrel was the attraction apparently...

Otherwise she is very gentle, and always has a soft toy to carry around with her, they're never chewed!

post-47220-0-09953300-1371529707_thumb.jpg

Here is Panda the Whippet with one of her treasured 'birdies'.

That birdie...Sasha! Sasha! Good news! They found your long lost brother (or is it sister?)! :D

If you haven't met Sasha Royale, click here, it'll make more sense.

Panda is cute. If there are many more posts to this thread, we're going end up with another dog!

1) <- Please see the profile pic. (Says "You have exceeded your allotted disk space for attachments"... I know I can use the upload thing on the top, but don't want to jump through all the hoops...) :gaah:

2) Amelie

3) Female "Domestic Short Hair", all black with golden eyes, almost 9 years old. Her Mom was a stray, but when she got pregnant, she chose a human to live with. She did rather well, as she picked a vet school student, who found great homes for her babies.

4) Unfortunately, she has most fun with cheap ballpoints... :headsmack: She sometimes passes me one under the door, when I am in the bathroom... :lol: For fountain pens, she loves the sleek black ones with golden accents... just the way she looks like.